Sideshow 1:6 Lando as Skiff Guard Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing wrong with that, I dream that popcultcha will actually have hot toys endor luke sometime in the next few months, we can all dream..... :impatient: :impatient::lol

Such dreams! Such folly! My waking dream is clicking on their ?Just Arrived? section and seeing Bespin Leia!
In fact, I just tried once more, perchance to have my dream become reality. Alas, no Leia, but Pop Vinyls abound! One can never tire of those......[emoji52]
(Not sure why I?m speaking in such manner)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Such dreams! Such folly! My waking dream is clicking on their ?Just Arrived? section and seeing Bespin Leia!
In fact, I just tried once more, perchance to have my dream become reality. Alas, no Leia, but Pop Vinyls abound! One can never tire of those......[emoji52]
(Not sure why I?m speaking in such manner)

I had similar dreams that my Bespin Leia will arrive soon from PC. Seems like pretty much everyone else got theirs... weeks ago. :gah:

I've had a reminder email from KG about my order being ready. Time to settle up for her. Please make the Bespin Han and v2 Bespin Luke a reality to keep her company!

I've had my finger on the PO button for this forever - just want hear my Leia Bespin is coming. It's like poetry.

Both.:dunno:lol

So I was talking to PC yesterday (an in stock order I placed on the weekend hasn't had the confirmation email sent out letalone shipped) and they are currently dealing with 40,000 pops that have to be shipped. So they are way behind on everything else. For all we know Leia is in a pallet waiting to be marked into inventory.

So I was talking to PC yesterday (an in stock order I placed on the weekend hasn't had the confirmation email sent out letalone shipped) and they are currently dealing with 40,000 pops that have to be shipped. So they are way behind on everything else. For all we know Leia is in a pallet waiting to be marked into inventory.

Ok, so this makes me hate those turgid little pieces of crap even more. :gah::slap

Hence why my finger still hovers over that button, but hasn't pushed.:lecture I almost pulled the trigger on both Lando and Wicket yesterday but it bugs me that they're so slow with shipping out my last order and not even any "newly arrived" or something hinting "less than two weeks."

We're now mid-Feb and - after a move from a late last year ship date to this month - it should have shipped by now. I seriously doubt I'll have Leia Bespin in-hand by the end of Feb.

And they should do a landfill-themed Pop as far as I'm concerned - that's about the only Pop theme they haven't done by now.

Hence why my finger still hovers over that button, but hasn't pushed.:lecture I almost pulled the trigger on both Lando and Wicket yesterday but it bugs me that they're so slow with shipping out my last order and not even any "newly arrived" or something hinting "less than two weeks."

We're now mid-Feb and - after a move from a late last year ship date to this month - it should have shipped by now. I seriously doubt I'll have Leia Bespin in-hand by the end of Feb.

And they should do a landfill-themed Pop as far as I'm concerned - that's about the only Pop theme they haven't done by now.

Well... thats probably where they will end up! I've never understood the hype on these s***y little toys.

I know the wait for our Hot Toys / Sideshow figures can be frustrating. Especially when it seems those dang Pops have priority, but to give the PC staff some credit, I checked Just Arrived at 6am and there were new additions (not the figure I was hoping for), so they must be doing overtime to get stock unpacked.
But yeah, in 200 years someone is going to uncover a burial site with thousands of those plastic abominations and figure out where we went wrong![emoji846]

Could be worse, they didn't get the first release RotJ Luke until more than six months after SS did. But then others, like Deluxe R2D2, Crait Luke and Quarter Vader, were received before some who ordered from SS.

Are they the only retailer of Pops in all of Australia?

It?s getting so bad, they need a separate site just for pops. Sick of scrolling past 50 of em before getting to anything else.[emoji52][emoji52]

Just got the Mythos Fett. Can't believe we'll have to wait another year (maybe longer considering current circumstances) for this Lando figure!
Hope it turns put well////

Back