Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice going EF! That totally completes the look...

btw, I have a dragon m97 on the way w/shells, thanks for all your help. :D

I tracked down the grenade launcher, so at least, even though he's not battle damaged, I can have that final hasta lavista shot to end the life of the T-1000.

EVILFACE said:
I made my own bandolier. Still needs some adjustment, i'll wait till i get the SS T800 to finish it. Not sure how many shells he had in the film, but I made it to hold 12, have 3 more on the way.

shells1.JPG
Nice! I bought like 5 of these on ebay once, I didn't really have a use for all of them but the auction was super cheap.
The Bandoleer looks simple enough to make, I'll have to find some Leather or pleather and elastic some time, where did you get the Buckles?

Just checked my order and it says "Item Shipping Soon" for the T-800 and my credit card was processed. Looks like it will ship this week. Unfortunately, the T-1000 that was on the same order number has yet to be processed so looks like they won't be shipping together.:(

dekadentdave said:
Just checked my order and it says "Item Shipping Soon" for the T-800 and my credit card was processed. Looks like it will ship this week. Unfortunately, the T-1000 that was on the same order number has yet to be processed so looks like they won't be shipping together.:(
Yes, ain't that a shame? I mean, SSC must know if items are ready for shipping at approximately the same time. Combined shipping should be a natural thing.

I'm kicking myself for canceling this one twice. I ordered it outright the first time and then canceled because back then I was saving for the MR Millennium Falcon. Then Waitlisted and converted but then canceled again because I thought Jabba would take too much out of me, now that I freed up some funds I'm stuck on the Exclusive Waitlist again....I know I can get the standard but I like the Rose box....:monkey2

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Yes, ain't that a shame? I mean, SSC must know if items are ready for shipping at approximately the same time. Combined shipping should be a natural thing.

I have 3 items on pre-auth right now. I'm curious if they'll ship together. If they arrive on my doorstep simultaneously but charged separately in shipping, I'll be mighty angry. :monkey4

Jedi_Mike said:
I'm kicking myself for canceling this one twice. I ordered it outright the first time and then canceled because back then I was saving for the MR Millennium Falcon. Then Waitlisted and converted but then canceled again because I thought Jabba would take too much out of me, now that I freed up some funds I'm stuck on the Exclusive Waitlist again....I know I can get the standard but I like the Rose box....:monkey2

Gotta get that box bro and the four long stem roses that come with it! Hope it converts again...

Jedi_Mike said:
I always wait until the last possible minute to cancel. If it comes closer than a month at the 10-15 days notice, I start thinking about canceling it.
Oftentimes, it comes down to me having to call in to Sideshow either canceling the order outright or asking that the payment for the order be delayed a week.
Sideshow is nice enough to help out.

Last edited:
Wor-Gar said:
I have 3 items on pre-auth right now. I'm curious if they'll ship together. If they arrive on my doorstep simultaneously but charged separately in shipping, I'll be mighty angry. :monkey4

I have 4 items coming to me right now that could all go out at once, though my Legolas was a late wait list conversion so maybe not him, but the other 3 I jumped on fast and would expect same time, so I hope they don't wait to combine them, I've never asked for that to happen, I want whatever can come to me to come as soon as possible, like T-800, I'm getting excited over the photography and photoshopping I can do with Arnie :)

I have 5 figures heading my way. Lorne should be here already but Fed Ex is dragging their feet, again. Maul doesn't count since I payed for him in December, but my replacement should arrive tomorrow. So that's 6 deliveries I'm expecting.

Wor-Gar said:
Me too! T-800 will be in my kitchen tomorrow... along with Maul's balls (or as Evilface said the Sith anal probes).

So what do you call the Hoth Probe Droid?

Back