Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about 1:1~!
image1793.jpg

QQB said:
Just wait for this endo now!!!!:rolleyes:
image1792.jpg

This is INSANE!

Of course, it's a T2 Endo and only appeared in the film for about ten seconds in the opening sequence, would love a T1 Endo or a future John Connor figure from that film to go with it and the HT Reese... but it IS insane... :cool:

Can anyone answer why the T 101 is called a T 800? In T2, he called himself a T 101 and the T 1000 as a T 1000. In T1 Reese called it a T 101 so why is he called a T 800?

Alice Adrenochrome said:
What's the difference between a T1 Endo and a T2 Endo anyway? Aren't these suppose to be the same 'machines'?
Hope these Endo's get announced by SSC SOOOOOON!!!!!

The T1 Endo feet are ball toes and the chest plate is also different...

pjam said:
Can anyone answer why the T 101 is called a T 800? In T2, he called himself a T 101 and the T 1000 as a T 1000. In T1 Reese called it a T 101 so why is he called a T 800?

I believe its full designation is something along the lines of "Cyberdyne Series T-800 Model 101"

pjam said:

It's probably like cars, you get something like 1967 Shelby Mustang GT 500, where there's lots of different info, the 101 never had a T- included so I'm sure they're related but separate numbers. Oh well, the Endo looks great, and hopefully will be affordable. As for what film it's from, the HT site lists it as The Terminator, not T2, I think SSC might have the rights to T2 figures and HT for T1.

Guys, I just wanted to note that this figure spent a hell of a lot of time in T2 ( including his final battle scene with T 1000) with a weapon I recommend you all pick up - a m97 grenade launcher aka bloop tube. These were made by Dragon and Hot Toys and it's a folder, meaning the barrel swings out and allows it to be loaded with grenades! Many Thanks to EVILFACE for pointing out which one is the correct piece. You can find these loose on ebay or try Monkeydepot (they are currently out of stock) I will also look for a grenade belt/harness but that may be much tougher to find.

I may also spring for a HT T 800 which has the T2 weapons set and is an insane piece in its own right, add or swap with a painted Frontline head and you also have a Hotel/ Police Station T1 figure... :D :cool:

There's a chance that another T-800 will come from Sideshow, this figure is more representative of the first half of the film. I think a second, battle damaged figure would be great.in a better manner, they could do a mechanical arm like that of Anakin from the SW line, they could use 2 heads so you could have a partially damaged and final, half reveal damage, the grenade launcher, bandolier, mini gun with ammo bag, and they could do an under shirt that would be cloth glued to plastic to show his stomach damage at the end of the film. That'd all be so cool to have.

MaulFan said:
There's a chance that another T-800 will come from Sideshow, this figure is more representative of the first half of the film. I think a second, battle damaged figure would be great.in a better manner, they could do a mechanical arm like that of Anakin from the SW line, they could use 2 heads so you could have a partially damaged and final, half reveal damage, the grenade launcher, bandolier, mini gun with ammo bag, and they could do an under shirt that would be cloth glued to plastic to show his stomach damage at the end of the film. That'd all be so cool to have.

Maybe, in another year... and that would be cool but this one took a year and besides T-800 looked this way and used all these HT weapons at Cyberdyne... of course he took some bullet hits there and was nicked up pretty good but used none of these weapons except the grenade launcher at the melting plant when he was really battle damaged...

Ya, I just meant the clean look only lasted so long, but the reality is, T2 was such a cool joy ride of a film, the wants and possibilites in this line are really open, and I'm open to getting it all :) except big head Sarah.

That Hot Toys ENdo is looking great! I think it's gonna be in the 130 range from what I saw on a Japanese webstore.

MaulFan said:

I'm with you on this one. A second, battle damaged T-800 would be swell. Like the idea of the mechanical arm. And a little damage to the face, showing the endo skull should be there as well. The stomach damage is a bit over the top IMO.

That's a great gatling gun, QQB, and a nice alternative for those who don't have the Hot Toys one. The ammo belt looks pretty generic though and needs painted. Where did you get the grenade rifle? Hot Toys has the M79 grenade rifle that came with the Viet Nam marine but I need to find a grenade bandolier that will hold the 40mm grenades. Does anybody know where to find one? I have checked Monkey Depot and War-Toys and ebay and cannot locate one of those.

QQB said:
I find-out this today!
image1794.jpg
I own all but the Hot Toys Mini Gun and GI Joe.
So far there is:
Intoys Mini Gun
Two versions from Ultimate soldier, (one is for a helicopter mount)
Two versions from Blue Box, (one is futuristic version that originally came with Cy Borg or something, then was reused with a Cy Girl)
There's also one by GI Joe, I never bought one because I didn't like the quality.
I believe the best is from Hot Toys. The one from Intoys is nice, but personally I like the Ultimate Soldier version more (it's actually smaller then it should be). There might be another, but I know I own all but the two I mentioned.

But so far, no one has made Old Painless from Predator yet. All versions so far are based on the Terminator 2 Version.

He's looking great QQB!

dekadentdave said:
That's a great gatling gun, QQB, and a nice alternative for those who don't have the Hot Toys one. The ammo belt looks pretty generic though and needs painted. Where did you get the grenade rifle? Hot Toys has the M79 grenade rifle that came with the Viet Nam marine but I need to find a grenade bandolier that will hold the 40mm grenades. Does anybody know where to find one? I have checked Monkey Depot and War-Toys and ebay and cannot locate one of those.

I made my own bandolier. Still needs some adjustment, i'll wait till i get the SS T800 to finish it. Not sure how many shells he had in the film, but I made it to hold 12, have 3 more on the way.

shells1.JPG

shells2.JPG

shells3.JPG

Anyone have a site they could share where you can pick up a gatling gun or a grenade launcher bandolier in 1/6 scale?

Back