Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar said:
Me too! T-800 will be in my kitchen tomorrow... along with Maul's balls (or as Evilface said the Sith anal probes).

Looks like you and I are going to be busy with our camera's real soon, next week for me.

dekadentdave said:
So what do you call the Hoth Probe Droid?

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!

MaulFan said:
Looks like you and I are going to be busy with our camera's real soon, next week for me.

Yep, Legolas sometime today -- tomorrow Probes and T-800! Camera ready.

That's the first time I've ever had 2 items delivered on the same day, and 3 inside 2 days. I'm most excited about Arnold.

Getting mine tomorrow too, just got the Dragon grenade launcher in today. Guess it's time to break out that 1/6 Harley Fatboy baby! :cool:

pjam said:
Getting mine tomorrow too, just got the Dragon grenade launcher in today. Guess it's time to break out that 1/6 Harley Fatboy baby! :cool:

Where did you find a 1/6 Harley, I hit up eBay and all kinds of places and 1/10 was the closest I found, except for a few really old Harleys that look nothing like Terminators?

Anybody know where to get a 1:6 motorcycle cop helmet? I found the cycle for the T-1000 but he needs the helmet and shades to go with it.

Looks like my T-800 shipped. So much for them shipping with the T-1000 :rolleyes: First time Sideshow Customer service has disapointed/lied to me. I don't see why Legolas, The Sith Probes, or T-800 could have been shipped together (or at least 2 of the 3 together, I mean I got two seperate notices for the Droids and the T-800). Kinda ticks me off, oh well.

On a sad note, if Jabba is coming in the next 15 days or so, I may have to sell/return the Terminator exclusives. So if anyone needs them, Let me know. I have both on order and would want to to sell them together if possible to make things easier. :monkey2

dekadentdave said:
Anybody know where to get a 1:6 motorcycle cop helmet? I found the cycle for the T-1000 but he needs the helmet and shades to go with it.

He'll also need an entirely new outfit bro, he changed into a new one there, yellow striped pants, etc...

dekadentdave said:

That same cycle you got -- doesn't it come with the GI Joe cop WITH HELMET? It should if its the right T-1000 cycle. I believe there's only one 1/6th scale cop bike out there.

MaulFan said:
Where did you find a 1/6 Harley, I hit up eBay and all kinds of places and 1/10 was the closest I found, except for a few really old Harleys that look nothing like Terminators?

I got mine about 6 months ago in anticipation of this figure, they are getting harder to find. Recommendation; ebay search Harley Fat Boy in toys and hobbies, narrow search to Radio control... I saw one last week, sometimes the seller doesn't know the scale so ask, make sure it is sixth scale about 15 inches long. I'll try to take a pic of the box so you'll be able to recognize it.

Pic coming!

Last edited:
pjam said:
I got mine about 6 months ago in anticipation of this figure, they are getting harder to find. Recommendation; ebay search Harley Fat Boy in toys and hobbies, narrow search to Radio control... I saw one last week, sometimes the seller doesn't know the scale so ask, make sure it is sixth scale about 15 inches long. I'll try to take a pic of the box tomorrow so you'll be able to recognize it.

Do the radio controlled bikes look like RC or do they look like a regular bike with no antennas or anything to them? Sorry, I'm a little ignorant when it comes to such things.

No it doesn't come with a helmet but the bike is almost a dead-on likeness except for the markings on the bike. Easy custom though.

Maybe a cop jacket from one of the Asian cop figures might work for the T-1000. Boots and pants shouldn't be too hard to find. And I think the gun was an MP-5 automatic right?

Wor-Gar said:
Say it isn't so... :monkey2

I wish it wasn't. The terminator line is the only expendible thing I have on order. These guys start the line, if I don't get them, I don't get the line. The other things coming recentely are the Dead, Star Wars, and LotR figures. All of those lines I'm committed to. Terminator is the sacrifice. I just hope I'll be able to snag the exlcusives again for cost or near cost. :monkey2

Buttmunch said:
I wish it wasn't. The terminator line is the only expendible thing I have on order. These guys start the line, if I don't get them, I don't get the line. The other things coming recentely are the Dead, Star Wars, and LotR figures. All of those lines I'm committed to. Terminator is the sacrifice. I just hope I'll be able to snag the exlcusives again for cost or near cost. :monkey2

Did you cancel already?

If not, at least wait until tomorrow. I get mine then and I can post pics which might change your mind...or ease the pain.

MaulFan said:
Do the radio controlled bikes look like RC or do they look like a regular bike with no antennas or anything to them? Sorry, I'm a little ignorant when it comes to such things.

This is the Harley r/c Fat Boy you want MaulFan...

DSC03100.jpg

Back