Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar said:
Can you post a pic? -- I need to see this bike.

cu_h_copbike_01.jpg

Wor-Gar said:
Did you cancel already?

If not, at least wait until tomorrow. I get mine then and I can post pics which might change your mind...or ease the pain.

No, I haven't canceled. My T-800 has already shipped (despite being Told by Sideshow he would ship with the T-1000). I figure I'll let the T-1000 ship too so they can be sold together or just returned to Sideshow, or if I happen to find an extra $100 somewhere :lol

Pics would be great, but I'm sure they will just make the pain worse. Bring 'em on!

Like I said, I don't WANT to cancel/sell, but I might HAVE to. :monkey2

dekadentdave said:

That's the one! It came with a GI Joe cop that wears the helmet and has the striped pants and riding boots that would make the T-1000 perfect. All you'd need is the jacket, that didn't come with the figure. I know this because I've been planning to make a custom T-1000 for a long time but held off when SS announced the line.

Did you buy this bike loose? Does it light-up and have sounds?

I haven't bought it but I was thinking about it. It is being sold as-is without the figure. Bummer cuz I need the cop gear to go with it.

pjam said:
This is the Harley r/c Fat Boy you want MaulFan...

DSC03100.jpg

Reposting for maulfan and anyone else who missed it, lots of questions about this bike, make sure its the right one...

pjam said:
Reposting for maulfan and anyone else who missed it, lots of questions about this bike, make sure its the right one...

Thank you very much, I bought a grenade launcher off eBay so that takes care of that, a bike for him would be killer.

dekadentdave said:
I haven't bought it but I was thinking about it. It is being sold as-is without the figure. Bummer cuz I need the cop gear to go with it.

If you get it, get one that's in the box, with the whole figure. There's no way to get the right pants and helmet without it.

Regarding P's post -- I have that same Harley. Its great. Makes sounds and everything. Its also pretty much to scale. I'll post pics tomorrow of my T-800 on it.

Just a posing note, in T2 Ahnuld fired his shotgun left-handed when on the bike. (in the LA river chase scene). :cool: but fired it with his right hand at the mall, so he was ambidextrous unlike T1000.

Last edited:
pjam said:
Just a posing note, in T2 Ahnuld fired his shotgun left-handed when on the bike. (in the LA river chase scene). :cool: but fired it with his right hand at the mall, so he was ambidextrous unlike T1000.

Makes sense since he is a cyborg afterall.

Hey Wor-Gar, there's quite a few of those bikes MIB on ebay now. I might try to score one of them. Thanks for the advice.

pjam said:

I always thought the way he reloaded on the bike was sweet! I thought the T-1000 at least carried the gun in his right hand at the mental hospital (going through the bars)? :confused:

You guys are getting me so stoked for these figures. T2 is tops among my guilty pleasures. For its day it rocked and still rocks. I knew my fiance at the time was a keeper when she let me take her to see it in the theater more than once. How could I not marry her for that? :)

Sideshow, send me a shipping notice...please.:bounce The wait is unbearable.

In the meantime I'll track down the bike, the mini-gun and the grenade launcher. :D

Wish I could find a grenade bandolier like Evil's. I don't think anybody makes one. I've looked EVERYWHERE.

I at least have the mini gun from the Marvel Studios Punisher. If I can't get the Terminators I can at least show you guys up by having Jabba sitting on his throne with the Mini Gun :lol

The more I read this thread and see pix, the more I am wanting these figues. Especially the T-800. I had to cancel them some time ago, and I dont really regret it, but I'm definitely thinking about picking up the regular editions. I know that I would never pose Arnold with the rose box, and I wouldn't really pose the T-1000 with the metal arms, so I'm fine with the regular editions.

dekadentdave said:
Jabba needs to be holding Scarface's machine gun.

"Zay allo to my 'lil friend!"

I suggested in one of the Jabba threads that he say that in the film just before the Rancor comes out to get Luke.

How badass would it be to have Jabba atop his throne with T-800 and T-1000 armed at his sides, guess I'll know in a few weeks.

Back