Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the shipping notice too.

It doesn't show that UPS has actually picked the package up though, Sideshow has just sent them the billing info.

Still, they're predicting a 1/29 delivery of a 4-pound box.

I actually haven't been charged for either the T-800 or the T-1000 but there were two $59.99 Sideshow charges that were taken out then put back into my account. I assume this is the "hold" they talk about in the processing email but on my account it just shows up as a full-fledged charge that eventually disappears.

In any case, I don't know how much two Sideshow figures weigh but if the two charges in my account are any indication the package might actually include both the T-800 and the T-1000.

I guess the only way we'll know for sure is when Sideshow starts sending out their internal invoices as opposed to the UPS-generated email.

A 4lb package is ONE fig and that is not always the true weight, just an estimate SSC uses when printing labels to ship out.

EVILFACE said:
Yea, usually the figures shipping weight is 3lbs. 59.99 is odd, i think the Terminators were 49.99.

They seem to do a pre-auth of $10 more than the figure price. I guess it is for the shipping. The pre-auths are always more than the actual charge.

Hopefully UPS will get the packages and Sideshow will send out our invoices and we'll all know for sure what is being sent out as soon as possible because I definitely got two pre-authorizations.

Just got one of the Harley Fatboy RC's loose (displayed only) for $18 shipped. I cannot wait to pose Arnold on it. There seem to be a lot of these that go up pretty regularly so there should be enough for all freaks wanting to accessorize their cyborgs. :cool:

badgumbo said:
Just got one of the Harley Fatboy RC's loose (displayed only) for $18 shipped. I cannot wait to pose Arnold on it. There seem to be a lot of these that go up pretty regularly so there should be enough for all freaks wanting to accessorize their cyborgs. :cool:

Congrats bg, that's an amazing price. I've seen them sell boxed for $60 and up, if you can get one shipped for $50 or less, do it, you won't regret it (unless the scale is off. :lol )

Wor-Gar and I will let you guys know tomorrow, we both have the bikes and will have the figs tomorrow but I am almost positive it will be fine if not SICK with the T 800 big boy body on it.

Don't know if it's already been mentioned but both the exclusive and regular editions of the T-800 are now Sold Out at Sideshow.

So, does any make a 1/6 scale chain gun like the T-800 used at Cyberdyne?

And, something tells me that Sideshow held back that little beauty for a battle-damaged T-800 in the near future... I just don't want to wait.

If anybody is looking for the gun the T-1000 is holding while driving the motorcycle into Cyberdyne (it's only seen in one shot) it is an MP5KA4 semi-automatic. Looks like BBI makes one in 1:6 scale.

Mp5k.jpg

t1000.jpg

Last edited:
pjam said:
Seeing the T 800 on that Fat Boy is gonna be

SICK!!!

I bought that New Brite Fat Boy RC over the summer and it's just been sitting and waiting for the T800. Almost there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anti-hero said:
I bought that New Brite Fat Boy RC over the summer and it's just been sitting and waiting for the T800. Almost there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I remember. Today is the day, baby! This has really turned into a great hard-core bad-ass thread...

UPDATE:

THE HARLEY IS OUT OF THE BOX.

I REPEAT, THE HARLEY IS OUT OF THE BOX!!!

Last edited:
It took me a while to find mine last summer, patience my friend.

I will try to post some pics of the fig on the bike today!

Is anybody here going to buy the fantastic life size T-800 endo skull? I know I am! What an awesome display: the endo skull, together with the Hot Toys 1/6 scale endo, and the three SSC 1/6 scale Terminator figures... I'm not to keen on the legendary busts... so they don't get to play!
I ordered both versions, but I might cancel the battle damaged version (which obviously will become the more sought after version I belive...).

dekadentdave said:
If anybody is looking for the gun the T-1000 is holding while driving the motorcycle into Cyberdyne (it's only seen in one shot) it is an MP5KA4 semi-automatic. Looks like BBI makes one in 1:6 scale.

Mp5k.jpg

t1000.jpg
Dragon, Intoys, Ultimate soldier, GI Joe, and I believe Hot Toys have made one. MP5s are one of the most common modern 1:6 weapons out there.

Yes but the MP5KA is rather hard to find. Most of the MP5's are the modern versions and not the MP5KA. I've searched all over for one. Found one at Monkey Depot from Dragon but try looking on ebay and they are all the modern tac-ops versions.

Back