Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dekadentdave said:
Yes but the MP5KA is rather hard to find. Most of the MP5's are the modern versions and not the MP5KA. I've searched all over for one. Found one at Monkey Depot from Dragon but try looking on ebay and they are all the modern tac-ops versions.
Try looking for the one in the briefcase. I own several from Dragon and it comes with the MP5KA and an extra clip, all removable.
You can buy it from War-Toys or Monkey Depot under the Modern Dragon: Michael Chan G4 figure . War-toys has it cheaper at $3.95, but I think they have a minimum amount that you have to order. Monkey Depot has it for $4.95. Dragon also released a version in a weapons pack.
https://www.monkeydepot.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3653
https://www.war-toys.com/
Edit:
Sorry. didn't see that you bought yours from Monkey Depot already.

screamingmetal said:
Try looking for the one in the briefcase. I own several from Dragon and it comes with the MP5KA and an extra clip, all removable.
You can buy it from War-Toys or Monkey Depot under the Modern Dragon: Michael Chan G4 figure . War-toys has it cheaper at $3.95, but I think they have a minimum amount that you have to order. Monkey Depot has it for $4.95. Dragon also released a version in a weapons pack.
https://www.monkeydepot.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3653
https://www.war-toys.com/
Edit:
Sorry. didn't see that you bought yours from Monkey Depot already.

That's the one I bought earlier today from Monkey Depot.

EVILFACE said:
TOO LATE???????????????????

It's friggin' 7 o'clock?????

You have something better to do?????

No sunlight and the lighting in my crib sucks so it's hard (unless I do some with flash which I hate). I took a few pics with the fig on the bike and they all came out crappy, so I need to take another set after dinner. I'll post the least crappy one now with a mini-review but my first impression... you guys are gonna love this...

Okay here he is kids...

DSC03108.jpg

First impressions...

GREAT sculpt and paint apps, great outfit, the shirt fits fine around the neck, may need futzing around the neck line. The jacket and pants are a shiny poly, but good detail to them, especially the belt and the back of it. My guy had very stiff joints so I need to loosen him up. The rosebox is cardboard and has three long stem roses inside attached to a paper backing. The weapons are excellent, especially the shotgun which has a working folding handle. My guy's head does NOT articulate up and down, may be a neck joint issue. Okay, the shades THE SHADES, very delicate, be careful taking this stuff out of the box. The shades DO fit on his head, the ears are very tight to the head but you can fit them with some patience and when you do YOU WILL BE BLOWN AWAY, I F'N GUARANTEE IT!

Okay, that's it for now, will definitely post better pics later and tomorrow in natural light...

Last edited:
pjam said:
No sunlight and the lighting in my crib sucks so it's hard (unless I do some with flash which I hate). I took a few pics with the fig on the bike and they all came out crappy, so I need to take another set after dinner. I'll post the least crappy one now with a mini-review but my first impression... you guys are gonna love this...

Okay here he is kids...

DSC03108.jpg

First impressions...

GREAT sculpt and paint apps, great outfit, the shirt fits fine around the neck, may need futzing around the neck line. The jacket and pants are a shiny poly, but good detail to them, especially the belt and the back of it. My guy had very stiff joints so I need to loosen him up. The rosebox is cardboard and has three long stem roses inside attached to a paper backing. The weapons are excellent, especially the shotgun which has a working folding handle. My guy's head does NOT articulate up and down, may be a neck joint issue. Okay, the shades THE SHADES, very delicate, be careful taking this stuff out of the box. The shades DO fit on his head, the ears are very tight to the head but you can fit them with some patience and when you do YOU WILL BE BLOWN AWAY, I F'N GUARANTEE IT!

Okay, that's it for now, will definitely post better pics later and tomorrow in natural light...

That's the best picture yet!

:chew

My pleasure Chase, see what happens when you ask nicely!:lol

Okay, I call this night shot "BAD TO THE BONE" - when he was leaving the Corral...

You get an idea of the back of his jacket here... more to come. :cool:

DSC03116-1.jpg

Awesome shots, P!

I think the "Big Boy" body must not have the fully articulated neck, as mine won't nod back and forth either...just turns. The sculpt is great but I have a bit of a "crazy" eye on mine. At some angles he looks a bit crossed-eyed. Good thing I'll keep him posed with his shades on. :)

Nice touch that they added zippers to the pant leg and at the forearm as well.

dekadentdave said:
Wor-Gar or Pjam, where did you get your Harley Fat Boy? Don't see them anywhere on ebay.

There was only one up for auction on eBay in the box, I saw it last night but money is too tight with everything Sideshow I have coming to spend $40 on a bike to go with Arnie, just have to pick one up later on.

Back