Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dekadentdave said:
Wor-Gar or Pjam, where did you get your Harley Fat Boy? Don't see them anywhere on ebay.

I got mine at Toys-R-Us about 2 years ago (in anticipation of a custom T2). Paul got his on ebay a few months ago.

Just keep an eye out. They're bound to pop up, especially now.

BTW, forgot to mention, Arnold comes in the old style Sideshow box -- twist ties and all. :lol I haven't seen these boxes in a long time. Its so frustrating now trying to get him loose.

DSC03108.jpg

DSC03142.jpg

DSC03149.jpg

DSC03152.jpg

Ok bros, that's it for the night bike shots. Enjoy and if you think the pics make him look good, it's insane in hand. And so, he rides off into the night... Bad to the Bone...
DSC03116-1.jpg

Last edited:
I can't wait to get mine Tuesday and photograph him, Arnie has a lot of character in his face that will work light and shadow well, some good photoshop fun to be had too, and another week or so I'll have his nemesis to face off together.

KamenGuyver said:
Can Trinity be removed from the bike?? It is 1/6, right??

Howie, she's one with the bike hehe.

I beleive it is 1:6

Just a quick post here to show the old style box we all know so well...

T-800post1.jpg

And here's the face...

T-800post2.jpg

T-800post3.jpg

Hopefully tomorrow I can try my bike as well, though it won't be as fancy as Paul's awesome shots. I mean, its gonna be in my kitchen. :)

pjam said:
No sunlight and the lighting in my crib sucks so it's hard (unless I do some with flash which I hate). I took a few pics with the fig on the bike and they all came out crappy, so I need to take another set after dinner. I'll post the least crappy one now with a mini-review but my first impression... you guys are gonna love this...

Okay here he is kids...

DSC03108.jpg

First impressions...

GREAT sculpt and paint apps, great outfit, the shirt fits fine around the neck, may need futzing around the neck line. The jacket and pants are a shiny poly, but good detail to them, especially the belt and the back of it. My guy had very stiff joints so I need to loosen him up. The rosebox is cardboard and has three long stem roses inside attached to a paper backing. The weapons are excellent, especially the shotgun which has a working folding handle. My guy's head does NOT articulate up and down, may be a neck joint issue. Okay, the shades THE SHADES, very delicate, be careful taking this stuff out of the box. The shades DO fit on his head, the ears are very tight to the head but you can fit them with some patience and when you do YOU WILL BE BLOWN AWAY, I F'N GUARANTEE IT!

Okay, that's it for now, will definitely post better pics later and tomorrow in natural light...

Thanks for the great pics and your impressions pjam! I cannot wait to get this guy on my shelf! He looks badass on the hog! As it is, I think my bike will arrive before the Arnie, but I will have the keys ready for him!

You are most welcome bg, my pleasure! :cool: You're gonna dig it! :D

I should mention, speaking of the hog, that the bike is actually a bit big, not much but you can see it is in scale and displays extremely well. You may find that his feet, which can not articulate all that well, may not reach all the way down to the bike rests, so best to angle them up a bit, they do reach fine on the pedals and overall, he sits well on it as you can see from the rear angle shot.

pjam said:
You are most welcome bg, my pleasure! :cool: You're gonna dig it! :D

I should mention, speaking of the hog, that the bike is actually a bit big, not much but you can see it is in scale and displays extremely well. You may find that his feet, which can not articulate all that well, may not reach all the way down to the bike rests, so best to angle them up a bit, they do reach fine on the pedals and overall, he sits well on it as you can see from the rear angle shot.

Thanks for the tip pjam! Man, this thing looks ridiculously good alltogether! It's like the total T2 package! Soon everyone will want this ride for Arnie!:cool:

I have a question about the Harley Fatboy. Does the bike look realistic? It looks a bit toy-ish to me. May be an wrong impression from the pics posted here, that's why I'm asking.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
I have a question about the Harley Fatboy. Does the bike look realistic? It looks a bit toy-ish to me. May be an wrong impression from the pics posted here, that's why I'm asking.

It's a little toyish. The handle bars are cast in the black plastic and there isn't much paint to it. The chrome parts could look better too. The only real issue for me is that the headlight bulb is the same color as the headlight housing. Overall it does look toyish, but no one else has made a sixth scale fat boy that I'm aware of...and if they did it'd cost a lot more than the 50 or 60 bucks this does.

Can anyone recommend a good way to "reshape" very delicate but hard plastic?

Here's the deal: my T2 glasses are slightly large, so they won't stay on his head and slide down his nose. I tried "pinching" them a bit overnight but this morning, they simply went back to their original shape within minutes.

I'm thinking of heating them with a hairdryer -- BUT I did this with another pair of Dragon glasses a long time ago and heated them too much so they actually shrank and melted. I don't want to risk that with these.

Let me tell ya, those shades are gonna stir up a $hitstorm for that reason, many will replace theirs before losing or breaking them. If the King of Futz is having problems I can't imagine how the troops will deal with it.

Here's what I do... and mine slip off all the time too btw but this is working for me...

Fit the glasses over the nose properly and hold it there with one finger and pinch the handles over and above the ears with your other hand and it will catch around the head, remove finger from nose first...

You may have to push in/readjust over the nose so it is flush with the face but it will hold. I didn't want to mess with the ear holders, this item is just too fragile but I've done this now prolly 15 times and it has eventually held every time and stayed in place overnight as well...

Remember that funny "Newsletter" video with Arnold and Buffy? I was just watching it again (hilarious) and I forgot Legolas makes an appearance (with his bow)... and they both arrived together this week.

Coincidence?

:eek:

Back