Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buttmunch said:
I know. Its wierd. Its just another hand that most who collect Star Wars already have, but still. I don't see why the exclusive would actually be MISSING accessories. :confused:

Maybe someone could contact Sideshow for some info and if it is a unique hand, maybe they slipped up and can ship out hands to all the Exclusive orders.

pjam said:
My exclusive has no extra hand. The rosebox is nice, it is a cardboard box which is far better esthetically than plastic and it opens (see pic above your post). The roses are sculpted onto a loose plastic board so you can place the shotgun inside the box behind them so I don't see a problem with that...

Oh I get it, the tray with the roses comes out and the shotgun goes in and then the tray again. That REALLY hides them. Still wish they would be removable. I really wanted to pose the roses on the floor. I always thought that was a nice shot.

Well, I broke the news to Arnie that he will be going to back to Sideshow and he keeps telling me that he will be back! :D Of course he might have been telling the Shipping guys at Sideshow the same thing. :lol

MaulFan said:
I wonder if the hand on the Regular on the first page was some error or something, the weird part is if you look at it, it looks identical to the one on his body already, strange, I hope it's not different if it's not with the Exclusive, that'd be a major bummer, I would've gotten the regular edition if I knew the better extra piece was with that one.

Even if it looks the same it probably isn't. Many of the Jedi hands look the same, but are somewhat different (I'm talking about the ones that come with an individual figure, not all of them. I know they all re-use them).

I'm reposting these for any who missed them because they may have been lost in the chatter. They are the first shots anyone has posted with the rosebox as far as I know. Enjoy and thanks again for your kind words guys.

pjam said:
Back on track... a few Galleria images...

DSC03177.jpg

DSC03186.jpg

What's up with the third hand????

There is no reference on the SS site to any bonus hand on the Terminator's webpages. But clearly there it is in the box with a special tray for it and all. :confused:

Maybe this is a Chinese special. Maybe they don't get the rosebox so instead they get a third hand.

Wor-Gar said:
What's up with the third hand????

There is no reference on the SS site to any bonus hand on the Terminator's webpages. But clearly there it is in the box with a special tray for it and all. :confused:

Maybe this is a Chinese special. Maybe they don't get the rosebox so instead they get a third hand.
Well... there once was this issue of the very limited run of the 12" Metaluna Mutant for the Japanese market. The exclusive version features a little silver spaceship, and for the Japanese market a limited run of 200 were released with a pink (yes, pink!) colored spaceship replacing the silver one.
The strange thing about this, is that it was never announced or mentioned on the SSC web site (as far as I can recall). So who knows what other "specials" SSC has made, without really boasting about it?!

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10083

Last edited:
I guess since they actually make these things they can do whatever they want over there.

:eek:

Anyway, between SW and LOTR I've got more hands than I know what to do with.

MaulFan said:
Well I'm Curious George, so I just emailed Sideshow CS about it just to get some understanding.

Well I now have a valid complaint for a return! I can say I don't want the exclusive (in addition to the lack of funds) because it does not come with everything the regular does. That sounds like blame on Sideshow and not me :D

Thanks Wor-Gar,

As mentioned earlier the roses are molded onto a white plastic backing which you can see in that IMAGE (this IS the IMAGE thread, isn't it btw? LOL) and mine isn't glued to the box so you can throw the gun behind them, don't know if this is true for everyone.

Last edited:
pjam said:
Thanks Wor-Gar,

As mentioned earlier the roses are molded onto a white plastic backing which you can see in that IMAGE (this IS the IMAGE thread, isn't it btw? LOL) and mine is not glued to the box so you can throw the gun in there behind it.

Well, it was an image thread, but there really isn't another T-800 thread for discussion. Don't want to clutter the board with another Terminator thread do we? :D

That really is too bad the roses are stuck to that peice, but great the gun can hide behind it. I'd love to see some Mall Hallway shots when the T-1000 arrives.

I hear ya but many if not most figs have an image thread and discussion thread of some kind as does this fig...

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15240&page=2

... but sometimes it's buried LOL.

It's just that sometimes the time and effort members spend to post images (and share them with other freaks) gets lost in chatter about something else. :D

No biggie, enjoy... and I hope you get your figs some day soon. :D

Last edited:
They're not skinny, but not exactly HT body legs either, futzing with the pants takes care of that, they actually do look thinner in that shot. :lol

Well I can't speak for everyone in here, but don't forget, a lot of us are coming into this thread to look and talk because we're not lucky enough to get ours within the first day or two of release, mine takes a week from ship date to get to me, I'd love to post images instead of chatter, but i don't have that luxury for the moment, so instead I engage in conversation with my fellow fans.

MaulFan said:
Well I can't speak for everyone in here, but don't forget, a lot of us are coming into this thread to look and talk because we're not lucky enough to get ours within the first day or two of release, mine takes a week from ship date to get to me, I'd love to post images instead of chatter, but i don't have that luxury for the moment, so instead I engage in conversation with my fellow fans.

I have no problem with discussions about the figure on this thread, not at all but there's another thread for discussions about cancellations, etc...

Last edited:
pjam said:
I have no problem with discussions about the figure on this thread, not at all but there's another thread for discussions about cancellations, etc...

Sorry :eek: I'll make it up. I'll take a pic of Arnie in the box with the Marvel Studios Punisher's Mini gun either taped to the box or being held by a helpful figure arm. :D

Back