Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KamenGuyver said:
Can Trinity be removed from the bike?? It is 1/6, right??
New Ray made a few versions of that Ducati 998 in perfect 1/6. They don't come in very dark green, but yellow, red, and as Troy Bayliss' racing Bike, but of course you could paint it like a model kit. I think I paid around $40 for mine three or four years ago.
Good luck in finding one.

screamingmetal said:
New Ray made a few versions of that Ducati 998 in perfect 1/6. They don't come in very dark green, but yellow, red, and as Troy Bayliss' racing Bike, but of course you could paint it like a model kit. I think I paid around $40 for mine three or four years ago.
Good luck in finding one.

Yeah. I just looked over ebay that 1:6 Ducati 998 is fairly cheap. Trinity is using 996, tho. Not sure how many differences btw 998 and 996. I might just go for 998 because it seems to be close enough.

KamenGuyver said:
Yeah. I just looked over ebay that 1:6 Ducati 998 is fairly cheap. Trinity is using 996, tho. Not sure how many differences btw 998 and 996. I might just go for 998 because it seems to be close enough.
I looked too and they also have a 996 listed as Troy Corser from Mini Champs.
New Ray also made a Ducati 999.

screamingmetal said:
I looked too and they also have a 996 listed as Troy Corser from Mini Champs.
New Ray also made a Ducati 999.

Thanks for the info. I just checked. That one is quite pricey and it doesn't have head light. :eek:

Here are a couple daylight bike shots, get a better idea of the fig and bike. Enjoy! I'll try to get some other shots of the fig on his own, sans shades, etc.

DSC03156.jpg

DSC03153.jpg

pjam said:
Here are a couple daylight bike shots, get a better idea of the fig and bike. Enjoy! I'll try to get some other shots of the fig on his own, sans shades, etc.

Arnie looks good on the bike !

BTW, do you think the bike is a bit small? Or it is just because of photo.

KamenGuyver said:
Arnie looks good on the bike !

BTW, do you think the bike is a bit small? Or it is just because of photo.

No, if anything the bike is a bit big for the fig, his feet barely reach the rests but work fine with the pedals, overall the bike is in scale. :D

This night shot may show the bike length better...

DSC03142.jpg

Sadly, now I'm 99% sure I'm going to have to cancel the T-1000 and return the T-800 (after he arrives today). I guess I can at least look at the T-800 in the box for a final verdict. The Hutt is going to win though. :monkey2

I WILL get both these figures later though! I'm sure of that.

Buttmunch said:
Sadly, now I'm 99% sure I'm going to have to cancel the T-1000 and return the T-800 (after he arrives today). I guess I can at least look at the T-800 in the box for a final verdict. The Hutt is going to win though. :monkey2

I WILL get both these figures later though! I'm sure of that.

Did you say somewhere you had problems with some other figures? Legolas?

Wor-Gar said:
Did you say somewhere you had problems with some other figures? Legolas?

Not affording them. Legolas' Quiver strap that goes under his left arm was split in two before I even opened him. It was part of the problem I had trying to figure out how it went on. Only after 45-60 minutes of trying to figure it out, did I find out it was broken the whole time. :lol :eek: I've already contacted Ithia for a replacement.

Ironcially, I have just enough for Jabba and the throne (along with Yesterday's Legolas and later today's Sith Droids). The Terminators are just out of the current budget. With my CC being only a $500 limit, they have to go because of that as well. Jabba taking up at least $350 or so of that.

Don't worry though, they'll only be cancelled temporarily. :D I'll at least have them picked up for my Birthday in June.

Buttmunch said:
Not affording them. Legolas' Quiver strap that goes under his left arm was split in two before I even opened him. It was part of the problem I had trying to figure out how it went on. Only after 45-60 minutes of trying to figure it out, did I find out it was broken the whole time. :lol :eek: I've already contacted Ithia for a replacement.

Ironcially, I have just enough for Jabba and the throne (along with Yesterday's Legolas and later today's Sith Droids). The Terminators are just out of the current budget. With my CC being only a $500 limit, they have to go because of that as well. Jabba taking up at least $350 or so of that.

Don't worry though, they'll only be cancelled temporarily. :D I'll at least have them picked up for my Birthday in June.

I don't mean to derail this thread... but Buttmunch, that's weird about the quiver strap. Sorry. Hopefully you'll get a brand-spanking new fancy one made just for you.

Maybe SS will make some other versions of these guys so you can get a battle-damaged one.

Cool overhead BTW P.

Wor-Gar said:
I don't mean to derail this thread... but Buttmunch, that's weird about the quiver strap. Sorry. Hopefully you'll get a brand-spanking new fancy one made just for you.

Maybe SS will make some other versions of these guys so you can get a battle-damaged one.

Cool overhead BTW P.

Whats even weirder is that this is the second figure in A ROW to be damaged apon arrival. The other being Subject 57. His pinky finger on his right hand had paint removed around it (like a ring) and it was cracked too. Very stange especially since I have NEVER had problems with figures before like this. :confused:

I definately plan on getting a Battle Damaged T-800 and Biker T-1000. I still plan on getting these to later. It just isn't the right time.

Cool pix everyone. This is definately a great figure. I'm actually looking forward to the T-1000 more though. I'm very curious to see how the bullet holes attach. Magnets? Pins? :confused:

I just cancelled the T-1000 exclusive. :monkey2 The T-800 arrived. I've already sent in my return notice. I of course couldn't help but open up the shipping box. The T-800 does look good, but I kinda feel the quality of the Rose Box is lacking. It looks like cheap cardboad like material (I know it obviously was in the movie). I kinda expected plastic. The roses look a bit cheap as well. They look glued to the box, which is dumb if true because the shotgun would be resting on top of them instead of hiding behind them. Plus how would we pose the roses and box fallen on the floor with the T-800 blasting away at the T-1000.

Regardless, I still feel bad about having to cancel. :monkey2

Also, where is the extra hand? Look on page one of this thread to see what I mean. There is an extra hand pictured in the non-exclusive box. So do the exclusives have the rose box instead?

My exclusive has no extra hand. The rosebox is nice, it is a cardboard box which is far better esthetically than plastic and it opens (see pic above your post). The roses are sculpted onto a loose plastic board so you can place the shotgun inside the box behind them so I don't see a problem with that...

Buttmunch said:
Also, where is the extra hand? Look on page one of this thread to see what I mean. There is an extra hand pictured in the non-exclusive box. So do the exclusives have the rose box instead?

Good spot, I don't think any Exclusive ever not has everything the regular does, but it is alarming, hopefully someone here can answer.

MaulFan said:
Good spot, I don't think any Exclusive ever not has everything the regular does, but it is alarming, hopefully someone here can answer.

I know. Its wierd. Its just another hand that most who collect Star Wars already have, but still. I don't see why the exclusive would actually be MISSING accessories. :confused:

I wonder if the hand on the Regular on the first page was some error or something, the weird part is if you look at it, it looks identical to the one on his body already, strange, I hope it's not different if it's not with the Exclusive, that'd be a major bummer, I would've gotten the regular edition if I knew the better extra piece was with that one.

Back