Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVILFACE said:
Isn't the purpose of the rose box is to HIDE the shotgun? Why would you want to see it?

I think it was said that the shotgun can be hid behind the cardboard that the flowers are glued to, so I think you can hide the gun.

Buttmunch said:
Sorry :eek: I'll make it up. I'll take a pic of Arnie in the box with the Marvel Studios Punisher's Mini gun either taped to the box or being held by a helpful figure arm. :D

That would be VERY cool. No worries bro, I hope you get a chance to pick these up at some point in the future, I know you'll dig 'em.

EDIT: Again, the roses are sculpted onto a plastic backing or plate, it is one piece and my "rose plate" was not glued to the box, it was loose so you could hide the gun behind it in the box. You can see the roses glued to the plate here but it is actually molded into the plate... hope this clarifies things.
DSC03186.jpg

Last edited:
Better get used to threads taken off topic, it's the usual ebb and flow.
It sucks that the Regular gets another accessory. I still wouldn't change my order from the exclusive though.

Rosebox:

Two piece cardboard box. Roses sculpted onto plastic backplate. My backplate was NOT glued to the box.

DSC03189.jpg

Arnie SSC Ex converted! T-800 is going to turn into an actual order on the 28th!!! :rock

Maybe I missed some discussion on this but in all the pics I've seen so far I've noticed the lever on the shotgun swung out away from his hand. Can he not hold it when it's against the handle...like you know...for shooting? :confused:

I have the pictures I promised. For some reason my internet connection has been acting up a night. It won't work to let me get my images into image shack or email. Should work tomorrow morning or afternoon. Sorry about the wait. They are coming though. :monkey4

EVILFACE said:
Prolly get some little roses from a craft store to put in the box.

When you care enough to send the very best.

Hey Pjam, I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle. :lol

(ok forget the clothes part, I just need your motorcycle!)

"Hey man, I can't let you take the man's bike!"

My next and last pic for now will be dedicated to EvilFace... then I'll let you guys take over. I'll post more pics of both when Officer Austin arrives on the scene...

Ok, here are the pics as promised. Best I can do with Arnie still in the box waiting to go back to Sideshow. Points if you can guess the figure I used to look like Arnie in the second pic. :D

picture001gj8.jpg

I always wondered how MIB collectors had fun with their toys. Now I know :lol

picture002xz1.jpg

rabidwolverine21 said:
i want one of these so bad, but my bills are loaded down and im having to realy choose figures wisely, i only have enough for t-1000

I know what you mean. I had to give both Terminators the axe to be able to get Jabba and his throne. :monkey2 They will be mine someday!

Back