Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah! Bad to the Bone!!!!!

harley2.jpg
harley3.jpg
harley4.jpg

Wor-Gar said:
Have they done a Terminator PF yet? Most likely its another Bust.

If its a 12", then my guess would be a battle-damaged Arnold. Its an easy figure to do now that they have the outfit, just a new sculpt with some more gear. Plus, Arnold will always sell better than the T-1000.

I wouldn't count on John Connor. They don't have smaller bodies for John...yet.

Yeah, they did a T 800 Statue so I'm guessing it will be the T 1000 Statue to go with it or maybe a Sarah Statue. They already did T 1000 and T 800 busts so there's not much left to complete in those mediums.

If they do another 12" fig I would assume they would offer figs to go with them...

Final Battle or T 800 and Sarah (long hair) or Motorcycle T 1000

dekadentdave said:
Oh yeah! Bad to the Bone!!!!!

harley2.jpg
harley3.jpg
harley4.jpg

Al right Dave! Welcome to the club bro!!

Are you gonna chrome your Fat Boyhandle bars? I still haven't decided, it's really not that big a deal but I might one day and also do gold trim for the Electra Glide...

pjam said:
Al right Dave! Welcome to the club bro!!

Are you gonna chrome your Fat Boyhandle bars? I still haven't decided, it's really not that big a deal but I might one day and also do gold trim for the Electra Glide...

Well now that you mention it... yes! I have some chrome to do for the T-1000 anyhow so I'll just do it all at the same time!

That's awesome, Dave.

I've had this vision in my head for over 3 years now, back when I was planning my own customs of T2... now here they are, the Terminators and their rides.

They look great. Makes a wicked display when you add these great figures to those "nice bikes".

metaphorge said:
W00t! My Waitlist for the exclusive T-800 (and T-1000) are going to convert, so I can join this club soon.

Congrats mp! These guys are really great, I'm having a blast with them! :cool:

Just wanted to give a BIG shout out to brother Dave, the decadent one. I just scored a stash of M79 grenade shells from Urbansamurai for a custom 11 shell Bandolier I made. Also many thanks to Evilface for parting with a few of his too , very cool of you bro. Of course pics will be provided when complete and that means the entire Cyberdyne Weapons set, M134, Bag, M79, etc... :cool:

I am also going to build a Custom T1 T800 Police Station version with the HT T 800 with an electronice eye conversion and a Technoir T 800, the heads have already been ordered from Lonnie, gots to have these guys...

Oh, the Sarah Pescadero sweat pants came in from ProjectARE and they are very nicely made, another shout out to Wor-Gar for that! :cool:

P, you're gonna have a pretty awesome -- and complete -- Terminator display. I can't wait to see the custom head!

And Dave -- that bike looks so much better with the chromed handle bars. So much so, I gotta do it too!

Wor-Gar said:
P, you're gonna have a pretty awesome -- and complete -- Terminator display. I can't wait to see the custom head!

And Dave -- that bike looks so much better with the chromed handle bars. So much so, I gotta do it too!

Indeed! So what kind of chrome paint did you use, Dave? I'll start hunting for Hobby shops in L.A. I think there's a good one in Burbank...

pjam said:
Indeed! So what kind of chrome paint did you use, Dave? I'll start hunting for Hobby shops in L.A. I think there's a good one in Burbank...

Originally I used Krylon chrome metallizer but it came out looking more silver than chrome so I repainted it with Testors Chrome spray enamel and it is just beautiful and matches the forks very well. I'll post some updated photos when I get a chance but I *highly* recommend the Testors for an authentic mirrored chrome alloy finish.

I believe it is. It was a 3 oz can but not sure the number. It has the reflective foil sticker on the top so that's the one to get.

Back