Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dekadentdave said:
It's definitely a DARK blue so if midnite blue is what you prefer then go with it but it's definitely a blue, not black, though to give credit to the argument I have posted a shot where it appears somewhat black. Keep in mind that all images have not been color manipulated in photoshop but are direct screen grabs and that color processing on film is contingent on lighting, film stocks and other color correction processing and considering the time when this film was made they probably used Kodak film stock and the color processing was all done with chem treatments at the lab unlike digital color correction today. This reminds me of the old Star Wars Tie Fighter argument that the Ties were actually blue but ended up looking grey or white when the film was processed after interpositive matte composites and other elements were added before the final print was struck.

trench3.jpg
trench1.jpg
trench2.jpg
trench4.jpg

Ok Dave, before I screw up again, what color are Kyle's pants? green?

I actually prefer the rubber muscle legs because they are more defined and give it a more natural form in the thigh and calves. I think it worked rather well.

There are several r/c harley fat boys... can you guys tell me which size since they don't post whether it is 1/6 or not. Is it 15" or 21" long?

Thanks!

It is about 15". You want the one by New Bright.

So pjam, I'm thinking maybe Buffy Cordelia for an 80's Sarah Connor, what do you think? Repaint her hair blonde and denim jeans with pink bleached blouse.

I don't know about that Dave, I wouldn't... there must be another figure out there which works better. Need to think about that... coz I want a big hair Sarah pretty bad with my Kyle coming along. already have her jeans... and my T2 Sarah outfit is nearly complete, have her jeans jacket, sweatpants, t-shirt, baton, key ring and I'm customizing her denim jacket with the "Chett's Auto" logo... :lol

Btw, I think your muscle leg sleeves look great on the T 800...

and I need to correct MaulFan about the T 800 glasses, just a nit I had... the female guard did swipe him across the face but the glasses were NOT really damaged, in fact the T 800 adjusted them then dropped them to the floor. It was the T 1000 who crushed them with his shoe, anyway that was how the glasses met their demise, it wasn't the guard. There, I feel so much better now. :lol

Last edited:
Thanks Dave, I may ask Skip what he can do but I'll prolly just have Josh paint it on her jacket or on some cut cloth then glue it on myself as he's also painting the T1 punk shirt and Reeses pants. I'm getting my Reese Trench Coat from Skip and asked if he could make the T1 Technoir Field Jacket... haven't heard back on that but there are some old hasbro Gi Joe field jackets which look much better, then I have to cut and add the darker grey patches and maybe dab a chrome pattten and add chains to get that punk look. I just don't like that Gi Joe Vietnam Memorial jacket, no lower pockets or zipper, won't cut it with me...

I'm gonna go with the Indy Relic Hunter pants, perfect color, have the HT BD boots to swap out but will try to find another pair somewhere...

I also decided to make a custom Frank Columbo T1 Terminator figure, just have to do it, looks like he's sporting a 50 cal machine gun, shouldn't be too much of a problem...

Need another future warrior too so Kyle isn't alone fighting off those HT Endos so I ordered a complete HT Reese outfit...

Still need to figure out a T2 John Connor, the closest head I can think of is the BBI Dusty Rhodes but there a few others I'm looking at, just need fatigues, binos, belt and 5 stars for epaulets...

Last edited:
I don't have screen grab software though paul, if you mean John Connor, he's in the opening sequence of T2.

A Future War John Connor would be kick ass to go with Future War Kyle Reese. I thought about making another Human Resistance fighter and wanted to do the guy standing next to John with the gatlin cannon and the helmet with night vision specs but not sure which helmet or goggles to use.

connor.jpg

Thanks for the grab Dave, that's him! Cool if you can get that gat gun guy, plenty of stuff to work with IMO, you know where to look.

Still don't know which head to use for JC, hmmm, but I want my future Kyle and another HR fighter with same outfit fighting alongside him...

Does the Franco Columbo use a 50 cal machine gun? Looks like it..

I don't think the Dusty Rhodes HS looks like him. I can't believe you are doing the Franco terminator. Better put him on one of those short Medicom bodies! :lol

Gotta have him, absolutely! Yeah, body would be shorter, thinking about customizing his head with light up eyes too. :lol Btw, that looks like some sort of tank commander helmet, shouldn't be too tough to find...

Yeah, JC is important, just don't know know where to go with the head..

The guy with the Gatlin Gun next to Connor looks a lot like Peter Weller... that'd be funny if he was in the Terminator as well.

Back