Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOADED FOR BEAR

DSC03554.jpg

DSC03559.jpg

Last edited:
pjam said:
LOADED FOR BEAR

DSC03554.jpg

DSC03559.jpg

Pjam!!!! That is ONE KICK ASS CUSTOM!!!!! AWESOME FOR FIRST TIME TOO!!!! DANG THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!I LOVE THE ADDED ACCESORIES TOO!!!! DANG!!!!

Thanks all!

No, this is not a custom.:lol I mentioned I made the bandolier by hand a few pages back and it was the first thing I ever made.

What you see:

Sideshow Fig
Dragon M79 and Grenade shells
HT M134 and Bag (HT T 800)
Bandolier - pjam

I will try to take some daylight pics too...

Last edited:
the sculpt is really really good. IMO, really underrated pieces these Terminator figs are.

Finaly got mine after the waitlist converted, and i got to say i freakin love this line, one prob, poor arnold has the self asteem of a 13 year old gear, and had to have some napkins stuffed in some very odd places for bigger muscles.:monkey3 the only problem i have is the terrible paint job on the hair, i have small streaks that have ben rubbed off that look sorta like highlights, not as bad as the nose chip on my T-1000 but i find this incredibly annoying for the price i paid.

Last edited:
DAYLIGHT SHOTS - SPRAYING FIRE LEFT TO RIGHT

DSC03569.jpg

DSC03588.jpg

DUCK!

DSC03571.jpg

If someone can make one those mini films using these three images please let me know, I would love to add it to my sig.

Final adjustments: I will prolly use those leg sleeves, paint zippers with a silver metallic sharpie and add 2 more grenade loops w/ shells and done.

Last edited:
MaulFan said:
No problem, if it'd work I'd have added the music from the scene :)

Oops, tried to add it but it says I can't have images larger than 500w x 150 ht in pixels... whatever that means..

pjam said:
Oops, tried to add it but it says I can't have images larger than 500w x 150 ht in pixels... whatever that means..

Mean's I'll shrink it for you, hang on...

Look at my post above again, it's now within their height limits.

MaulFan said:
Mean's I'll shrink it for you, hang on...

Look at my post above again, it's now within their height limits.

Thanks MF, I'll try it again... great work, we're cool now!

Back