Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
REPOSTING PICS FOR ANYONE WHO MISSED IT....

And Image Wizard MaulFan made my sig out of it for me! Thanks MF!

pjam said:
DAYLIGHT SHOTS - SPRAYING FIRE LEFT TO RIGHT

DSC03569.jpg

DSC03588.jpg

DUCK!

DSC03571.jpg

If someone can make one those mini films using these three images please let me know, I would love to add it to my sig.

Final adjustments: I will prolly use those leg sleeves, paint zippers with a silver metallic sharpie and add 2 more grenade loops w/ shells and done.

DekeStarkiller said:
Can anyone dress up the SS T-800 with the Hot Toys Gargoyles and T1 outfit? Please.

I'm making that Custom HT T 800 Police Station version (with light up eye Frontline head conversion by Hurricane) and a Technoir T 800, will definitely post pics when done...

and Thanks Amarcord, MF does make it rock!

Thanks Carbo! I'm getting him leg sleeves and that'll do it for me, but this fig on a HT NGL body would be better! :cool:

pjam said:
Thanks Carbo! I'm getting him leg sleeves and that'll do it for me, but this fig on a HT NGL body would be better! :cool:

yeah, i got an older HT bod. it's almost as good as the NGL but for the ankle. it makes a world of difference on this T-800. i mean it's nite n day. amazing what just a base bod will do.

Yeah the leg sleeve looks great. He looks like Arnold now. Tremendous improvement and costs much less than a new HT body. I'm very happy with it. The only limitation is poseability but then the Terminator was pretty robotic so he never did change his stance very much. Pjam, just run it under some warm water in the sink to slip them on and it is much easier.

Thanks D,
Yeah I was thinking about soaking it in warm dishwater so it would slip on easier... then I'll detail the jacket zippers and he'll be done.

Btw, I got the magnet strips for T 1000 shirt! $1... :lol

Is the leg sleeve you guys are talking about the same material as the HT Rambo upper body, because those figures say in the directions not to get that material wet or it'll cause damage, just would hate to see you spend money and lose out.

dekadentdave said:
Yeah the leg sleeve looks great. He looks like Arnold now. Tremendous improvement and costs much less than a new HT body. I'm very happy with it. The only limitation is poseability but then the Terminator was pretty robotic so he never did change his stance very much. Pjam, just run it under some warm water in the sink to slip them on and it is much easier.
see i tried my leg sheath on the SS big boy bod and while it did fill out his legs nicely, it didn't help monkey arms at all, or the way the coat hangs on the torso. plus this older HT bod i got was $11 bucks. not much more than the leg sheath. cool bonus was it was the HT T1 body so it came w/ a grey shirt w/ blood/holes, the lite up head, and good ankle artic so i put some leather boots on him to take advantage of the ankle (anyone else think the SS boots/feet are tiny for this fig?).
dsc00499zq0.jpg

dsc00497vc4.jpg

just did what Kamen descibed many pages back a,d put a body suit on the HT bod. w/ the new boots it's the exact same height as the big boy bod.

I didn't have a monkey arm issue with mine and I like the chesty look with the big boy body. My T1 custom Police Station version will be on the HT BD body and the Technoir version will be on the HT NGL Stoner body however.

As far as the leg sleeves I think they shouldn't be a problem because they will be covered/sealed with the pants so the elements won't affect them as much...

Those shots look great. Arnold has those massive body builder legs and in those leather pants it really fills them out and gives it muscle tone. The jacket is a little loose around the cuffs but the arms really don't bother me. I couldn't be happier with the improvements that I made to my Terminator. I even fixed his slightly crossed eyes a little when I applied my old Visine trick. It works wonders.

MaulFan said:
Is the leg sleeve you guys are talking about the same material as the HT Rambo upper body, because those figures say in the directions not to get that material wet or it'll cause damage, just would hate to see you spend money and lose out.

Actually, it seems to be a different rubber than the Rambo upper body (at least it feels different). Didn't have any problems in water. I wouldn't soak the Rambo or Rocky body's in it but the legs, no problems here. Dries rather quickly. I think if you were to keep them soaked for a prolonged period it might start to erode them but just to slip them on for a couple of minutes won't damage them. And it's not like the old Six Million Dollar Man rubber skin that always broke apart after a couple of months.

a tip someone gave me about slipping these kinda rubber "acessories" on a fig was to pour baby powder in/on them, coating them. then they slide right on quick as a wink. they make arm sleeves like the leg ones (Dragon?) and i was having trouble getting them on. powder was amazing.

Guys, you have to try this!

Use a silver metallic sharpie to detail the zippers, I just did mine and it actually makes a big difference, looks very cool!

Here's a quick crappy shot but you can see the difference it makes...

DSC03595.jpg

Anybody know if an AR-18 assault rifle like the one the T-800 used during the police station raid has been made in 1:6 scale? Can't seem to find one anywhere. Looks somewhat similar to an M-16 with the stock removed.

Back