Sideshow 1/6 Terminator T-800 Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some are close but not there. Might be some cheaply made GI Joe AR 18's but who wants that? I'm just using the HT BD SPAS and Uzi for my PS T1...

dekadentdave said:
Anybody know if an AR-18 assault rifle like the one the T-800 used during the police station raid has been made in 1:6 scale? Can't seem to find one anywhere. Looks somewhat similar to an M-16 with the stock removed.

Is this the AR-18 you're after? :D

I see a lot of 1/10 scale Harley Davidson Fat Boy's on ebay but no 1/6.. is there a 1/6 or is everyone using the other one. He just looks so cool on the bike I may have to get both now.

xenoviper said:
Is this the AR-18 you're after? :D

Is that Jacket from Saturday Toys Biker set?

Is the leather pants from that set exactly the same as the one on popsolute T3? Or they are different in terms of materials, cuts...etc.

madden821 said:
I see a lot of 1/10 scale Harley Davidson Fat Boy's on ebay but no 1/6.. is there a 1/6 or is everyone using the other one. He just looks so cool on the bike I may have to get both now.

The Fatboy everyone is using is an RC Fat Boy by New Bright, it doesn't say in eBay auctions that it's 1/6 but I got the info from pjam.

MaulFan said:
The Fatboy everyone is using is an RC Fat Boy by New Bright, it doesn't say in eBay auctions that it's 1/6 but I got the info from pjam.

Ok, thats the one... thanks.

KamenGuyver said:

Is the leather pants from that set exactly the same as the one on popsolute T3? Or they are different in terms of materials, cuts...etc.

in Xeno's pics i believe that's the outfit that comes w/ the HT battle damaged Term from 1. looks like he just replaced the lite up eyes head w/ a Frontline.

Mookeylama said:
looks like he just replaced the lite up eyes head w/ a Frontline.

That's what I'm doing too Mook, but mine will have a light up eye, Hurricane is doing it for me, can't wait to get it finished...

KamenGuyver said:

Those pics just a complete set of clothing from HT T-800 damaged terminator

Saturday Toys Biker set has the exact same jacket (The zippers and minor design of this jacket is not the same as the one used in T2 but very similar) and grey t-shirt as HT T-800 damaged terminator. The pants however is not the same as popsalute one, interms of design and material. Im not sure but maybe Saturday Toys just get the left over clothing from HT supplier and pump them out to the market like that?

Hey Xeno,

Did you cut the HT Gargoyles to slide into the FL head holes, if so where did you clip them?

pjam said:
Hey Xeno,

Did you cut the HT Gargoyles to slide into the FL head holes, if so where did you clip them?

Yeh i did.. close to half way of the gargoyles. What i did was cut a bit at a time til it's a perfect fit. Just a lazy way of doing it... I saw Les sanded off the excess hair both sides so he doesnt need to cut up the gargoyles but once the sunnies are off it looks a bit odd... best way to do it i reckon is sand off scalp and add hair to it... that way no need to worry about the sunnies... but thats a bit job

pjam said:
That's what I'm doing too Mook, but mine will have a light up eye, Hurricane is doing it for me, can't wait to get it finished...

that'll be awesome P! see if he'll tell ya how he does it heh. or maybe we can get a group rate!

Mine will have the sunnies on mostly so I'll just cut them where appropriate, when they're off I will be looking at the bright light up mechanical eye so no worries there with scalp issues!

thanks xeno...

Mookeylama said:
that'll be awesome P! see if he'll tell ya how he does it heh. or maybe we can get a group rate!

He said he's doing another one too, or finishing it, I asked him to post pics for all of us but will definitely post one here too! As far as methods, I'm not asking him how he did it but I did ask Lonnie to send a hollowed out head to make it easier. :lol In terms of cost you'll have to contact him but I can tell you it is very reasonable and shipping a head across the pond is like $8 from here so I encourage you all to consider doing it... Dekdave is also considering drilling one for himself but I'm a clutz so I didn't want to risk it, too important a custom to mess with for me.

pjam said:
He said he's doing another one too, or finishing it, I asked him to post pics for all of us but will definitely post one here too! As far as methods, I'm not asking him how he did it but I did ask Lonnie to send a hollowed out head to make it easier. :lol In terms of cost you'll have to contact him but I can tell you it is very reasonable and shipping a head across the pond is like $8 from here so I encourage you all to consider doing it... Dekdave is also considering drilling one for himself but I'm a clutz so I didn't want to risk it, too important a custom to mess with for me.

thanks P. didn't even occur to me that Lonnie could do a hollow head. that'd make it much easier. who's painting it for ya?

Mookeylama said:
thanks P. didn't even occur to me that Lonnie could do a hollow head. that'd make it much easier. who's painting it for ya?

Painting the "Police Station" HS version is no biggie for me because he has NO eyebrows, only one eye and the sculpt is really good, we'll see...

pjam said:
Painting the "Police Station" HS version is no biggie for me because he has NO eyebrows, only one eye and the sculpt is really good, we'll see...

very true. plus u'll have the glasses on all the time. hell it should be easy to paint. i might even attempt it.

Yeah, I just dremeled out the Frontline head and drilled the eye socket with a 1/32 drill bit and added a 3mm super-bright LED running on a 12-volt lithium battery. Looks cool as hell. Just need to paint the headsculpt. I'm also adding a 1mm super-bright LED to the .45 laser sighting which will run off a 1.5 volt lithium battery. Just need to figure out where to put the mini on/off switch. Then I will get started on Tech-Noir Terminator.

Last edited:
Dave, the AR18 weapon was with the battle damaged version of the Aoshima Endoskeleton.
I had one but sold it , that is how know this - just recognised it on the photo here

Back