Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive got two on order. One short of what I would consider display worthy perfection but thats all i can currently afford.

Minimal futz.

P1180265.jpg

P1180266.jpg

P1180267.jpg

P1180278-1.jpg

I keep hearing about "rubber" knees and soft knees and I at first thought it was just a descriptive term but are the knee joints literally 'soft', like molded differently? I don't have many of the new bodies and I can't strip this one down to see his knees.

Its the same design, but they are just "bendy". Someone more articulate than me can explain it. :dunno

Wheres Galactiboy when you need him :lol

maximum awesome.........:yess:

king your tusken is the rooster cogburn of sandpeople...........:lecture

damn you chase...............i was passing on this until i see your pics......you are costing me money.....:cuss

Awesome, King!

maximum awesome.........

Awesome shots King, mine is out for delivery. I cant wait to get this guy and get to work on him.

Great pics King!!!

Great pics, Peeness!

So is the knee joint itself not made from rigid plastic?

Goddam those are good pictures!

Thank you all, kind sirs. Really appreciate it. :bow

barryo said:
king your tusken is the rooster cogburn of sandpeople...........

"Fill your hand you son of a *****"...:rock

damn you chase...............i was passing on this until i see your pics......you are costing me money.....:cuss

:1-1:

Its fun to take pics of this guy. Can't wait to see Batty's.

Here's a couple more, no Bantha, so Charlene had to stand in :lol

P1180305-1.jpg

P1180306.jpg

amazing shots King!!!
it is obviously clear Ssc needs someone on these boards to photo op their soon to be released figure...

Back