Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nurse's use like ace bandages that are self adhesive bandages would work for this just woulld have to cut into small strips and are already brown if wanted to use that stuff would work perfect...just a tip or idea i may use when i finaly pick up a few of these sometime...ITS CALLED COBAN BANDAGES LINK https://www.woundcareshop.com/Coban1581.aspx CLick on coban to see...

Those have a differrent texture to them, but they certainly would work.

NICE! Like crazy desert mummies.

Love your custom Raiders Flosi! They look awesome, and even better now with the SS bits, but regardless fantastic work.

Wow Rich, those look great. The SSC version will look great with those two flanking him. Good stuff. :)

F U Buttflossi and your super amazing fantastic Tusken Raiders :pfft:

:mad:

They do look much better than how the figure looks out of the box.
Amazing indeed.

"Buttflossi" -- :rotfl

Thanks, fellas! And sorry about the crap iPhone pic...

Got my Quantum! I get mine next Thursday. :rock

Here are my custom Raiders with some new SS parts. Not sure if anyone noticed but the resperators have leather material wrapped around the can, which is a nice touch. SS could have went the easy route and just painted them.

null-17.jpg
Man, they're awesome - nice work!! :clap :hi5: :rock

i didn't realize the metal parts were so shiny........:cuckoo:

ooooooo.........shiny.....& mesmerizing.....:google

That's a cool shot, sqweaks.

Thanks. First image I ever saw from Star Wars back in the day was...

DSC01281.JPG

Just realized what Wor-gar meant by the salmon color thing - my Tusken's outer cloak is that sort of Pottery Barn taupe but it does have a subtle wash here and there that is salmon colored (mine has very little.) I'm assuming a few cloaks got more salmon juice than others.

Last edited:
thanks so much for replying. Most of my posts get ignored around here. Thanks again.

Don't put to much into it. It could be you made your point or your post was missed. I don't sleep much but last night one of the thead I posted in had 116 new pages. I did not read them all.

Thanks. First image I ever saw from Star Wars back in the day was...

DSC01281.JPG

Just realized what Wor-gar meant by the salmon color thing - my Tusken's outer cloak is that sort of Pottery Barn taupe but it does have a subtle wash here and there that is salmon colored (mine has very little.) I'm assuming a few cloaks got more salmon juice than others.
That's some beautiful classic SW right there.. :rock

I loved the cards as a kid; I either saw my first Tusken Raider that way or in the music album

I still have the 1st print of the cards. Ya I also have buck Rogers, ET, Mork and Mindy, six million man, and Mars Attack. No reprints.

Back