Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Called up and finished paying this guy off. I guess he'll show up next week.

That means that I'll have Luke Thursday, Gaunt Friday, and then my Tusken-American next week! :)

He just arrived, having technical difficulties with the camera though... I seem to have misplaced my SD card :/ Any who, great figure I'm very satisfied! Now to wait a few more hours for Luke to arrive tomorrow!

Deleted the off topic posts. Take it to PMs guys.

Thanks Shropt, but I have to ask, does only apply to some members?

"In any forum that encourages the free exchange of ideas differing opinions are bound to crop up -- just keep it civil, basic netiquette applies, no flames, no spamming, etc. Personal attacks, name calling and outright rudeness will not be tolerated. Ignoring these rules will result in your posts being edited or deleted and your membership being banned."

:dunno :peace

"In any forum that encourages the free exchange of ideas differing opinions are bound to crop up -- just keep it civil, basic netiquette applies, no flames, no spamming, etc. Personal attacks, name calling and outright rudeness will not be tolerated. Ignoring these rules will result in your posts being edited or deleted and your membership being banned."

Off topic is a nice way of saying name calling. The posts were deleted.

I would put to much into it. Been on boards / forums since 88. OT happens all the time. Just don't be rule or attack anyone. We all do it. BTW mods are the worst some times.

How's this?

SU1HMDEwNDAtMjAxMjEwMzAtMTE0Mi5qcGc.jpg

Wow, this is really a piece of **** pic.

Think of it as your view from the spit they're about to light up and roast you on, in the nearly pitch black desert, and you don't have your contacts in.

Ah, I see it now.... It's the best piece of **** pic of a view from the spit they're about to light up and roast me on, in the nearly pitch black desert, and I don't have your contacts in that I've ever seen... Ever. :lecture

What happened the the flow of pics here? A bunch of new people got this... all too afraid to show their pics after the likes of Batty, or Rory, or King, or Devil?

Back