Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened the the flow of pics here? A bunch of new people got this... all too afraid to show their pics after the likes of Batty, or Rory, or King, or Devil?

the devil made them not do it..........:panic:

What happened the the flow of pics here? A bunch of new people got this... all too afraid to show their pics after the likes of Batty, or Rory, or King, or Devil?

I don't understand why not. This is the show me board. I have almost cell phone. If any don't like my fast pictures then go look at the ones on ssc

Ah, I see it now.... It's the best piece of **** pic of a view from the spit they're about to light up and roast me on, in the nearly pitch black desert, and I don't have your contacts in that I've ever seen... Ever. :lecture

Thanks, man. I respect you as an artist so that means a lot.

I think I'll quit my day job.

i still say it's a matrix tusken..........:cool:

Still life in bullet time. You're deep barry.

It could be a masterpiece of photo realist painting, or done by an airbrush wizz-kid, we might all be fooled and ignorant.

This will be the intro to my impressionist phase. If you look really close, it's just a bunch of little dots. Gruelling process.

the devil made them not do it..........:panic:

Oh, no you don't. My fame is too young for that kind of pressure. I won't let you turn me into a meth railing arthouse party girl.

Not yet, anyway.

You crack me up Dr, just trying to decipher some of your posts is fun.

I am sorry, when I am on a computer there is no problem. But when I am on my cell the spell checker takes over. I don't mean to sound odd, it's just I don't see it till I post. All I ask is please don't make fun of me when this happens. I have a razor and I use SwiftKey 3 for the most part it works great.

I write recipes (I am a chef) my girlfriend goes everything before they are ship off. If there is a problem with what I post ask or PM me. Just please don't make fun of me. When it comes to spell, other than that I am open game.

12888_509794249044459_364143486_n.jpg

Queue the "why is the tusken beating up Jodie Foster?" comments...

:)

Still the best farm boy Luke out there though.

Cue Travis Bickle.:lecture

Always love your pics, Watermelon... if only there was a Medi Tusken for the SSC Tusken to beat up.

My Tusken now has a wast-loop;much more stable.Can someone please explain what's so great about those damned saddle loops?...PS

My Tusken now has a wast-loop;much more stable.Can someone please explain what's so great about those damned saddle loops?...PS

The older loop style is more visible and in theory can damage the figure's outfit (i.e. Batman rubber suit.) I find the new stand style works well with the Tusken - it's totally hidden sort of "up skirt" (if that came out right...) Some figs don't work well with the new style though.

Awesarum! :yess:

Back