Sideshow 12" Stormtrooper PICTURE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, guys....had a wacky weather day today...

"...Sideshow, come in...this is TK421...need extreme weather gear NOW!...over"
3376861244_87815052b1_o.jpg

Ready for those snow troopers now.... :)

That could almost pass for somebody in a costume. Great shot, JB! And I second that demand for Snowtroopers!!! :rock

SSC should not waste time with a variant "space stormie" this is a stupid look i think..Snowtroopers should be the next armored figures or Jango or Boba..hell even a royal guard on a buck(to cut cost,and looseness lol) with some decent tailoring, would not mind that.

Did you by chance see the Stormtrooper Commander from The Force Unleashed? Guess what, not only is it a simple variant, but the only difference is a few blue stripes and some weathering! :lol Personally, I don't really care as I love the design and all the variations of the armor. Seems like we've been waiting forever for them so bring on more! :p They've already said we won't see Boba for a while so I'm thinking we'll maybe see the other Fett, Jango at SDCC? I don't think I'd pay any money for a Royal Guard at what Sideshow (unless they actually do the armor underneath) or Medicom (blatant ripoff :monkey4!) charge. You can pick up a Hasbro one for under $20, toss him on a TT and he fits right in with the rest. Relatively easy bash for about $50.

Last edited:
the stormtrooper is great looking im tempted to buy one sideshow did a great job on the armor.

Billy

Any kind soul out here that could fix a boardie with one of these babies? Seeing all youse posing and fiddling with those stormies are just too tempting. And no one is selling these yet in where I live.

I need one.

Badly.

:p

so, for the lazy, what are the recommended fixes?:eek:

Single most important thing is fixing the chest armour with some hot water or blow drier.

I was thinking though, is anybody interested in casting the crotch guards from the Marmit figures? That would improve the look of these figures soooo much!
I would certainly be down for some replacements for my Stormies.

so, for the lazy, what are the recommended fixes?:eek:

List of FIXES for Hurricane:

For the anal.

I have the current list of fixes as this:

1) Heat and bend the chest plate
2) Attach chestplate to back plate with velcro
3) Fix the thigh armor higher on the legs.
4) Pull the belt down under the blue lights on waist
5) Fix the "asian" eyes
6) Put some black on outside of mouth to seperate the outside teeth from mouth
7) Paint the aerators with a ring of black
8) Dry brush the mic tips to darken them
9) Paint the black chin area with more black
10) Gloss the whole set of armor with future or gloss acrylic

Did I miss any?

For the truly anal, like myself:

11) wash eyes with dark green tint.

:)

Awesome pics Sean! This shot reminds me of the Dark Forces PC game cover. More of the color pallette/lighting than anything.

32.jpg

Dark_Forces.jpg

Back