Sideshow 12" Stormtrooper PICTURE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol :lol

Valfar is the same guy who said in another thread that Hasbro's Han Solo is a better sculpt than any of Sideshow's.... So yeah.... :dunno

Riiiiiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhtttttttt.....

*gets out notebook and writes "not anal in the least"*

:lol

Then thats just the difference between me and you then..you like to have your Stormie in the size of armor best suited for your own body, small cyack codpiece and all...where as i prefer something that would fit me a bit better..a mans codpiece for me. hahaa..com'on man..there is people on here ^^^^^ing about Medicom having "soft armor" and scale issues..i mean don't you want something that looks like it came straight out of the movie? then cover the other things later..kinda like what Hot Toys is doing.

:lol :lol :lol

Valfar is the same guy who said in another thread that Hasbro's Han Solo is a better sculpt than any of Sideshow's.... So yeah.... :dunno

Hahaha..i was not the first to say that..i agreed with the person who said it looked better..because its true lol..sadly...the paint hurts the SSC sculpt.

My trooper looks like it came strait out of the movie to me.. but then again, I'm not the one with a ruler against my TV trying to measure someone's codpiece. :banana

Uh... are you saying Medicom's don't have either of those issues? Now I know you're full of :dump

No, they do have these "issues" but, they do not out weigh the sculpt of the figures...the canon look of the helmet matters more to me, just like headsculpts on human figures..people ^^^^^ about likeness all the time..see, all this time you have been replying to my opinions on this figure and others have said the same in this thread..not just i..you just seem to have that dildo with Sideshow engraved into it stuck in your mouth every time you read and disagree with what i am saying..its a opinion others share..stop making it out like its a big deal, life goes on.

Why don't you just take your discussion off-thread and PM each other?
It's getting very tiring seeing the same old lame name-calling piss-contests.

For the record I would like to state that I don't believe you have to own a piece in order to formulate your opinion. I do however think people should be able to express themselves without having to color their analogies with things like dildo's and pecker sizes. :lol :lecture :lol

...hey did a great job in sculpt of the helmet though(which is three pieces) and has the reveal option...will SSC ever pull that off..with the size of some of the heads they sculpt, ha! a SSC reveal Vader will end up looking like Dark Helmet from SpaceBalls.

God I hope so. That was the best thing about ROTJ Vader. :drool

*prays SS figures out a way to make a 3 piece reveal*

God I hope so. That was the best thing about ROTJ Vader. :drool

*prays SS figures out a way to make a 3 piece reveal*

*prays with you*

unmask3.jpg

unmask.jpg

Back