Sideshow 12" Stormtrooper PICTURE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys-- Oh, and JB-- it's the Medicom Stormie that keeps biting it.:D

I did have two other SSC Stormtroopers ordered through SSC directly but I ended up cancelling them and just making due with the two I got from a local retailer.

The Exclusive Leia cuffs though work well.:D

I can't figure out how to have my Stormie hold a modified MG34. Anyone try this yet?

IMG_12682.JPG

IMG_13092.JPG

Finally got around to doing some more tweaks this weekend. I'd already boiled/reshaped the chest armor and velcroed the front to the back and today I touched up the paint on the helmet. I fixed the white slop I had one of his lenses, touched up the "mouth", painted around the aerator/microphones, and fixed the "asian eyes". All I hav eleft to do now is Future him up!

Before:

IMG_12773.JPG

After:

IMG_13113.JPG

:rotfl Thanks mods for sorting out this picture thread. Some truly awesome shots too! I wish I had that many troopers but space doesn't permit. Like many others I will be getting 2 stormies to flank Vader tho!

:stormtroo:vader:stormtroo

Here are some pics of my Stormtrooper, just right out the box. I think he kicks ass!

3395857582_b6da6cf918.jpg

3395045923_37ffdd5211.jpg

3395046595_0616db95e8.jpg

3395047229_72a5808693.jpg

3395861344_89f4e12059.jpg

3395049869_a9bf2ae879.jpg

3395083655_cc9964b46a.jpg

:lol It would appear our Giles figures took different paths. After donating his suit to Professor Jones, mine joined the empire, swapped bodies with Praji and is now an Imperial Officer. :D

That Giles is a fickle b@stard... His loyalties switch so easily.:D
But he does look good either as a Rebel or as a member of the Empire.

That Giles is a fickle b@stard... His loyalties switch so easily.:D
But he does look good either as a Rebel or as a member of the Empire.

Yup. He's like Lando! :lol I was a bit worried at first, but the paint and headsculpt really fit in nicely with the other Star Wars guys which, love it or hate it, says something for the consistency of the sculpts and paint aps. :D

Not bad at all, just the regular leg extenders?
My pics coming shortly, BTW! :D

Nope some milliput sculpted, sending the slightly greyer SSC exclusive back along with its defective paint (look at the brow line on the pic) so I can get a second Medi and do the same, Im afraid SSC stormies dont cut the mustard for me

Just hoping that they can make the sandy white

Right, here's my Imperial troop.

DSC01251.jpg

Two SST stormies, two Medi stormies, one Medi sandie and SST's Praji.

After a slightly negative first impression, the SST Stormtroopers have been growing on me. Don't get me wrong, I still think the plastic used is not the best, I still hate the mold marks, I still have QC issues and I still hate the small cod-piece. It's just that I have gotten used to the way they look and appreciate them for what they are: great figures of Stormtroopers!

So here's a few pics to illustrate the fun I'm having with my stormies!

DSC01252.jpg

DSC01253.jpg

DSC01254.jpg

DSC01255.jpg

More to follow.

Back