Sideshow 12" Stormtrooper PICTURE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few more pics:

DSC01256.jpg

DSC01257.jpg

DSC01258.jpg

DSC01259.jpg

DSC01260.jpg

DSC01261.jpg

DSC01262.jpg

DSC01263.jpg

Got my exclusive today, and did a couple quick adjustments to him. Had to take about 1/4" off the HT neck for the helmet to sit at the right level when on his noggin. The finish is a little dissapointing, especially alongside my marmit and medicom troops. I may want to hit it with a coat of gloss white down the line at some point.

stormie01.jpg

stormie02.jpg

stormie03.jpg

Ok. I have the pics of my gutted Sideshow Trooper helmet:

Here is the HT headsculpt I have under the helm:

IMGP2414.JPG

There are still some rough edges I need to smooth out but on the whole I think it worked out pretty well.

Got my exclusive today, and did a couple quick adjustments to him. Had to take about 1/4" off the HT neck for the helmet to sit at the right level when on his noggin. The finish is a little dissapointing, especially alongside my marmit and medicom troops. I may want to hit it with a coat of gloss white down the line at some point.

stormie01.jpg

No wonder the empire failed, they cloned Tom Cruise! :p

No wonder the empire failed, they cloned Tom Cruise! :p

I knew that second run of non-Kamino clones had something wrong with them! :rotfl

I imagine a few other people may use this head as well. After all, many of us have extra TT bodies laying around with no other real use for the heads :)

stormie01.jpg

stormie02.jpg

stormie03.jpg

Looks a little tall for Tom Cruise :lol

Its an idealized version. :lol

My other trooper uses the Michael Scofield head sculpt. Who I believe is also a little short for a stormie.

They're big words, but if you sound them out with a little patience and perseverance, you'll see that it even says in the text on the Stormtrooper box that they were a mix of clones and recruits. ;)

None of them "Clones" in the OT had a Kiwi accent. ;)

I am pretty sure since Jango bit it, the empire was on the look out for other potential donors...

...like Tom Cruise and Michael Scofield. :lecture

Back