Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Angel is coming

Archangel was the way the character was depicted in the Jim Lee era so the odds are pretty good that it'd be it. He was part of the "Gold Team"

mu3193.jpg

uncanny281.jpg

Is Nightcrawler comin in 1/4 scale as well? I haven't heard anything about him so that's why I have kept my order on the comiquette

Pure speculation here. But I'm going to wager that the X-Men 1/4 PFs will take from the Blue Team:

76390-43694-x-men_super.jpg

and the Gold Team:

mu3193.jpg

We've already seen Gambit, Cyclops, Rogue is coming, you could even count the Yellow Wolvie technically even though they've hinted at a Brown Wolverine already.

I have a feeling that we'll get Beast probably going the Hulk/Thing route with cloth undies, Colossus was hinted at some day, Storm has been a long time coming as has Jean and who knows maybe even they'll go Bishop.

I have my doubts on Jubilee and even though people think its 1/5 Iceman because of his kind like Iron Man should be 1/4 to work in because I doubt they'll PF it.

Pure speculation here. But I'm going to wager that the X-Men 1/4 PFs will take from the Blue Team:

76390-43694-x-men_super.jpg

and the Gold Team:

mu3193.jpg

We've already seen Gambit, Cyclops, Rogue is coming, you could even count the Yellow Wolvie technically even though they've hinted at a Brown Wolverine already.

I have a feeling that we'll get Beast probably going the Hulk/Thing route with cloth undies, Colossus was hinted at some day, Storm has been a long time coming as has Jean and who knows maybe even they'll go Bishop.

I have my doubts on Jubilee and even though people think its 1/5 Iceman because of his kind like Iron Man should be 1/4 to work in because I doubt they'll PF it.

Agree on all except iceman. They'll PF the belt!:pray:

From today's Ask Sideshow...

Monday, February 14th, 2011
When are we getting to ANGEL Sideshow?

If you mean Buffy’s Angel, the answer is soon. We’re finalizing sculpture on the product, and expect to make a full reveal by mid to late 2011. If you mean Marvel’s Angel, the answer is VERY soon. We’ve completed our prototype and it’s a winner. We’ll be revealing him sometime in the next couple of months. :yess:

Even though it is 1/5 scale, I am very curious to see how this piece turns out.

This is another that I'm looking forward to having in my collection, if it's done right. 1/5 or 1/4 scale doesn't matter to me just hope it's done right. Sideshow seem to experiment with the artistic style when sculpting these comiquettes'. Just hope it's to my liking.

From today's Ask Sideshow...

Monday, February 14th, 2011
When are we getting to ANGEL Sideshow?

If you mean Buffy’s Angel, the answer is soon. We’re finalizing sculpture on the product, and expect to make a full reveal by mid to late 2011.

Power, let's not forget the even BIGGER news presented to us today. We're getting an Angel maquette added to the new Buffy line.

New thread I started in Whedonville. Go post! :rock

As for this Angel, 1/5th or not, I think I'll be getting this. Wings in full extension will ROCK!

I DON'T want an Archangel though. Save that for another day.

Power, let's not forget the even BIGGER news presented to us today. We're getting an Angel maquette added to the new Buffy line.

As for this Angel, 1/5th or not, I think I'll be getting this. Wings in full extension will ROCK!

Now when the day comes and they make Archangel for us, that will be one dream answered...:pray: I like him 100 times more as Archangel than Angel.

Now when the day comes and they make Archangel for us, that will be one dream answered...:pray: I like him 100 times more as Archangel than Angel.

What's the difference?

1. Warren with blue skin + white fluffy wings = angel

2. Warren with blue skin + metal wings = archangel

3. Warren with normal skin + white fluffy wings = angel

Am I right so far? :dunno and if so, when ss says "angel" would we be getting 1 or 3? Personally I prefer 1. 3 might make my buddies confused that he's a real angel :monkey3

In the old x-men comics I had when I was wee, I seem to recall Warren had normal skin and white fluffy wings as angel; then he had the metal wings but was bad, and then the story was his old wings grew back but his skin stayed blue... the he turned good again or do I have it wrong?

Blue skin + fluffy wings = win! :yess::yess: reminds me of Raziel from Soul Reaver

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
Chap you are a funny guy.

Back