Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Angel is coming

:rock

archangel.bmp

Archangel will most likely be coming out by the end of next year.

BOUGHT. No questions asked. I hope its as tall as the Silver Surfer Comiquette. If it is indeed 1/5 scale, then the wing span will have to be roughly 3 feet or 36 inches long...

Either or, Im betting it will be priced similar to the Silver Surfer Comiquette. I wonder wot variation the 3rd head will be. One is maskless... maybe thats the blue-skinned variant. Or 2 blue-skinned, one regular..

It he's less than 300 im definitely in and I hope they dont scale him like surfer, he belongs with the 1/5 line. Overall, he looks great to me! Like it! They have been working on him for a while so its good to see it finally come out.

I'm not a fan of Angel at all, but man this piece looks fantastic from what I've seen so far.

*GASP*:rock:rock:rock

I still have the original deck from '92. I have another set I purchased years ago from that place where u bid and outbid other bidders...You know, the one with full of scums and shady types.

Anyhoo, I think I'm gonna pass on this one. Reminds of me of Gambit, though. Same artist, I guess...:dunno

*GASP*:rock:rock:rock

I still have the original deck from '92. I have another set I purchased years ago from that place where u bid and outbid other bidders...You know, the one with full of scums and shady types.

Anyhoo, I think I'm gonna pass on this one. Reminds of me of Gambit, though. Same artist, I guess...:dunno

The hands and the abs are the same With gambit IMO

I'm secretly hoping to be disappointed with the reveal pictures next week.

I'm secretly hoping to be disappointed with the reveal pictures next week.

Yup its gonna be all about the wings for me if they are massive and will look amazing spread over my others he is ordered, otherwise more money for Thor stuff :yess:

That Thor statue already looks better than Sideshows.

Back