Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Angel is coming

You guys think they'll come out with a Cyclops comiquette seeing how they've just revealed the PF?

If they do it's most likely the current costume. Where would the X-Men 1/5 comiquettes end?

It looks like their doing Jim Lee PFs and Astonishing comiquettes.

It looks like their doing Jim Lee PFs and Astonishing comiquettes.

I wouldn't say the comiquettes are based on the "Astonishing" books more on the modern costumes since I don't recall Colossus wearing that costume on the Josh Whedon books.

& now that they've revealed Angel, Iceman should be next.

Hate the scale. If they have the blue head with blond hair I'll consider it.

Archangel_01.jpg

The one on the left of the one in the middle? :dunno

WIPSCAngelPreview02.jpg

Last edited:

Im trying to collect all the xmen and pose them together i have wolverine and sabretooth pfs, cyclops on order, gambit and rougue u guys think since this is a 1/5 scale theres even a point getting it since scale wouldnt match up with othersor u guys think that the huge wings will make up for it?

Im trying to collect all the xmen and pose them together i have wolverine and sabretooth pfs, cyclops on order, gambit and rougue u guys think since this is a 1/5 scale theres even a point getting it since scale wouldnt match up with othersor u guys think that the huge wings will make up for it?

don't buy it, this will stick out pretty bad next to the bigger PFs :lecture

No need to settle. They will eventually make a 1/4th Angel/Archangel.

Why is everyone so fixated on having matching scale? If a piece is amazing and the sculpt is bad ass, why skip out just based on scale? Sounds a little OCD if you ask me.

Why is everyone so fixated on having matching scale? If a piece is amazing and the sculpt is bad ass, why skip out just based on scale? Sounds a little OCD if you ask me.

I know, right!? Bunch of retards!

:chase

for me it's just an excuse to not order something.

***damn Hobgoblin***

don't buy it, this will stick out pretty bad next to the bigger PFs
No need to settle. They will eventually make a 1/4th Angel/Archangel.
:lecture :exactly:

Many of us are "fixated on having matching scale" because it simply makes our collection look better and more uniform. Unfortunately, the badassery of quality 1/4th overshadows any 1/5th scale displayed next to it.

While a statue's sculpt may be amazing and may 'look' cool by itself, the smaller size completely throws off the look of the entire display and, in my opinion, makes the display look unorganized. The ONLY exception to this rule is when someone is displaying a character collection like Averone's Ironman display.

the scales for the comiquettes are messed up. Psylocke and Scarlet Witch match 1/5. Nightcrawler is probably 1/5. Colossus is 1/6 ish, Beast is 1/6 ish, and I get the feeling Angel will be 1/6. The wing-span doesnt look 3 feet to me. We'll see on Tuesday

:lecture:lecture:lecture

But... but... 1/4 or FAIL!!!!!!! :gah::gah::gah:

The ONLY exception to this rule

The AH! and Brooks coms look great displayed together as well as with any other 1/5 statue. Maybe scale differential doesn't give me anxiety because I don't line up my statues on shelves and detolfs :dunno

for me it's just an excuse to not order something.

***damn Hobgoblin***

In ref. to Hobgoblin, I think we are going to be in for a pleasant surprise scale wise. It's just going to take a few comparison in hand photos, and then all the pandemonium will start over this piece.

Back