Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Angel is coming

You mean more Thor stuff like... this:

thor.jpg

mjolnir-close-up.jpg

:lecture:lecture:lecture

:drool:drool:drool

You know what the more that I look at this Thor. The more it kinda looks like a smaller scaled SS version without Thor looking up to the gods. But what I'm not for sure of is, does SS version have the inscription on the hammer?

You know what the more that I look at this Thor. The more it kinda looks like a smaller scaled SS version without Thor looking up to the gods. But what I'm not for sure of is, does SS version have the inscription on the hammer?

yeas it does, but there's what alot of people thought was a misspelling, though it actually was a bad casting on one of the letters.
no bother to most as it's still a great piece

All the koto statues do

My Deadpool and Psylocke are flawless. And I'm a stickler for paint apps, I've paid reasonable money to have some of my other statues re-painted.

This Angel & his wingspan is going to be massive!

I agree. Tilt head up, raise right leg and you have the Sideshow Thor PF.

Koto's does look really good though!

My Deadpool and Psylocke are flawless. And I'm a stickler for paint apps, I've paid reasonable money to have some of my other statues re-painted.

Deadpool was my first Koto piece and the paint on it was quite good.

this angel will be a must buy. beautiful statue. I look forward to the 1/4 scale pf as well.

If the ES is the same as Beast this could get bloody on Thursday. Beast EX was set at 200.

it could end up being like that Elektra they released in three different colors? :lol

I hope not though, I want all the options up front.

Hate the scale. If they have the blue head with blond hair I'll consider it.

Archangel_01.jpg

You guys think they'll come out with a Cyclops comiquette seeing how they've just revealed the PF?

If they do it's most likely the current costume. Where would the X-Men 1/5 comiquettes end?

Back