Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Angel is coming

Tactfully in your mind maybe :lol
Seriously just ignore the comments and move on.

Oh and 1/4 or fail :wave

I have moved on. Am I quoting ink and blasting him? There's an ignore feature for anyone who's annoyed with me. Use it.

It boils down to how you feel the medium is best served. Personally, I think the cloth jackets look like the jackets they wear on the panels. Wolverine's cloth body suit? Not so much, especially when compared to the sculpted body suits of the others. Gives it that comic look that we all know and love. I might be sounding like a broken record at this point, but PFs < Comiquettes as far as statues where the source material is not live action if you want something that looks like said source material.

This actually ruffled your feathers? :dunno

I have moved on. Am I quoting ink and blasting him? There's an ignore feature for anyone who's annoyed with me. Use it.

I'm going to have to pass and what for the archangel pf I beleave sidshow said this was happening

I'm going to have to pass and what for the archangel pf I beleave sidshow said this was happening

Good point; but I'm not exactly ready to wait another 2+ years for an Angel PF which may or may not happen, and which if it does, may or may not be as iconic as this.

Even for those of us that strongly prefer 1/4 pieces, it's hard to deny SS chose one of the better poses for this comiquette

There's always arch-angel though... the metal wings aways brought more dynamic poses imo. We'll see........

I think you are right that Archangel will be a PF. They seem to be going for 1990s Jim Lee-type designs for the PF format (unfortunately), and for better or worse (read: worse :D ), Archangel is apparently a more popular look with comic geeks.

:lol I'm sure that everyone would agree that you are the one who had their feathers ruffled. The more you squirm the more people are gonna want to poke.

And with that I'm done with this. 1/4 or fail :wink1:

:lol I'm sure that everyone would agree that you are the one who had their feathers ruffled.

Really? No way! I always walk fine lines of message board banishment with no reason...

:slap

This board has been intelligent enough to delete useless 'fail' images and posts when it comes to criticism on pieces. I hope it comes to see '1/4 or fail' as the same useless, piss poor articulated drivel.

The Ex head looks awesome. Love the blue. Not sure about the regular face sculpt. Looks like it might be the same face, but liking it a lot more in blue without the head gear.

Size comparison with the apple.

300023_press03-001.jpg

200118_press05-001.jpg

200065_press02-001.jpg

300014_press14-001.jpg

Same here. I'll be interested to see the specs on this on Thursday. I'm thinking he might look real good behind the 1/4 scale X-Men PFs with the right set up.

Exactly what i was thinking!! I thinkin im going to buy it and put him behind all the 1/4 PFs on a acrylic raiser it would look stunning esp with the details on the wings SOLD!!

oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

This is the best xmen statue to date in my opinion (character biases aside). Awesome sculpt! Awesome pose. Awesome!

Back