Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Angel is coming

The Ex head looks awesome. Love the blue. Not sure about the regular face sculpt. Looks like it might be the same face, but liking it a lot more in blue without the head gear.

Really? I actually prefer the regular head. BTW Wasn't this supposed to come with three different portraits?

WIPSCAngelPreview02.jpg

The more I look at the more i want it!!! Hopefully third quater dont even mind 4th at this point sideshow killing my bank!

Well Rogue was up for pre-order last week and has a release date of Q3, so it is probably safe to say that this will be a Q3 release as well - meaning Sept 2011.

Really? I actually prefer the regular head. BTW Wasn't this supposed to come with three different portraits?

WIPSCAngelPreview02.jpg

The two heads on either end seem to be reverse negatives of each other, so I'm guessing Sideshow was trying to see which looked better (with the direction his hair is blowing). Or they were trying out different hair styles? :dunno

WIPSCAngelPreview02.jpg

I'm definitely a little biased. Angel was still blue when I started reading him. Too bad they didn't include the other sculpts. The surfer com set an awesome standard with the variety of switch-out parts.

Small nitpick, but anyone else think a slightly longer hair style would have been even better?

338-1.jpg

The two heads on either end seem to be reverse negatives of each other, so I'm guessing Sideshow was trying to see which looked better (with the direction his hair is blowing). Or they were trying out different hair styles? :dunno

I don't know (nor really care) but 3 would have been better than 2.

It always is :naughty

If it's same size as 1/4 why does it matter? He looks big for me.

Secretly hoping that SS eases a tad on the Marvel pieces for a couple of months or so. My wallet is on the verge of committing suicide.

The Ex and the Brooks Psylocke com would go great together. Bring back the Crimson Dawn days :rock

290px-Psylocke_and_Archangel_Crimson_Dawn_Vol_1_1.jpg

Back