Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Angel is coming

The Exclusive Angel Comiquette, which will include a switch-out portrait and a fine art print will be priced at $299.99 and have an Edition Size of 500 pieces

which one is the EX? :dunno

2001181_press02-001.jpg

I don't know why folks who collect different sized statues are getting so wound up about folks only collecting in a single scale. People have different collecting tastes. I say, accept it and get off your high horse. No one is morally superior in this debate. Folks who want one scale of statue are no more "close-minded elitists" than those who refuse to step in those folks' shoes. It just means you don't mind having a less uniform collection.

I think it's the constant and ignorant '1/4 or fail' statements with the mandatory ':lecture' emoticon that follows. I don't care what anybody's ethos is when it comes to collecting. People have preferences; I get that. What I don't get is the elitist (and in a lot of cases hypocritical) attitude. I don't view my collecting mindset as a chair that I have to sit upon to put products (and other members) down. It's not 'buy what looks cool despite size or fail' with me. And yes, responding to ignorance with ignorance was not the best choice, but I had reached a limit with that crap.:monkey4

I think it's the constant and ignorant '1/4 or fail' statements with the mandatory ':lecture' emoticon that follows. I don't care what anybody's ethos is when it comes to collecting. People have preferences; I get that. What I don't get is the elitist (and in a lot of cases hypocritical) attitude. I don't view my collecting mindset as a chair that I have to sit upon to put products (and other members) down. It's not 'buy what looks cool despite size or fail' with me. And yes, responding to ignorance with ignorance was not the best choice, but I had reached a limit with that crap.:monkey4

1/4 or FAIL!!!!! :lecture:lecture:lecture

*searches for Nazi images on google and opens photoshop* :lol

Well it's nice you can see the humour in it :monkey1 seriously, mate... collect what you want. I collect 1/5th pieces if they are done right--like the Olivetti Punisher, like this Angel. If 1/4 pieces are what suits you best, and nothing else, fine. If you prefer mix and match, fine. Personally, I am extremely finicky about what 1/5 pieces I get.

Anyway, back to Angel. I'll certainly be ordering the EX, but I can only imagine how epic-ly godlike he would have been in 1/4. If only, Sideshow... :monkey2

Weren't you the one posting about comiquette > PF a few days earlier?

So why do 1/4 > 1/5 comments bother you so much?

Weren't you the one posting about comiquette > PF a few days earlier?

So why do 1/4 > 1/5 comments bother you so much?

Tactfully posting an opinion on why I thought coms were better suited to comic related subject matter than PFs is really not the same thing as carbon copied '1/4 or fail's. :wave

200118_press01-001.jpg

Looks amazing :rock

Tactfully posting an opinion on why I thought coms were better suited to comic related subject matter than PFs is really not the same thing as carbon copied '1/4 or fail's. :wave

Tactfully in your mind maybe :lol
Seriously just ignore the comments and move on.

Oh and 1/4 or fail :wave

It does look real good...and big. The color of the blue on the EX head looks off to me (too saturated), but that maybe the lighting in the photo?

1/5 scale or not, this is a nice piece. It would look great as a background piece behind other X-Men pieces in any collection.

Back