Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to buy in 1st post.

Got an E-Mail from Sideshow...

"I see that the Exclusive Angel Comiquette (item#2001181) will be arriving into our warehouse on April 16th. Please expect a reminder email 1 week before your payment is charged"

:yess: should have it by the end of April

Great news finally :yess:

Just got my early shipping notice. But with gambit lsb ill coming ill have to wait till reg charge day. (april 16) check ur emails guys and remember post in hand pics

Didn't get the email, but just called Sideshow to charge my cc now. Angel will be flying to phoenix, hopefully he will ship tonight.

Didn't get the email, but just called Sideshow to charge my cc now. Angel will be flying to phoenix, hopefully he will ship tonight.

Can't wait to see in hand pics of this baby. It's only been over a year since we placed the pre-orders. :lol

Just got my early shipping notice. But with gambit lsb ill coming ill have to wait till reg charge day. (april 16) check ur emails guys and remember post in hand pics

Got the E-Mail and just replied, Been charged so hopefully shipping soon :yess:

Can't wait to see in hand pics of this baby. It's only been over a year since we placed the pre-orders. :lol

I had to bring up my complete order list just to find the order number :lol

Last edited:

Finally! I can't wait to add this to the collection!

Mister Ski;4316211 It's only been over a year since we placed the pre-orders. :lol[/QUOTE said:
wow did you know about it, before comic con or on the day of comic con?

All year long I save all my reward points. Waiting on that statue that I want, but not enough to spend money for it. This year this is that statue. Now just have to wait for the EX to come back in stock and it's mine. Pay for shipping and it's all she wrote.

Got the early noticed but opted for the later shipment which is on the 16th of April.

Shipped, should be with me by Thursday or Friday :yess:

Can't wait to see pics Nova. Hope it's worth the wait.

Im really hoping and praying this statue is a win Im gona really hate being disappointed its been a long wait

Got it, email back for early shipping!!
Btw he is heavy! I didn't know that .

Got the early noticed but opted for the later shipment which is on the 16th of April.

Can't wait to see pics Nova. Hope it's worth the wait.

:hi5: Hope so too :pray:

Im really hoping and praying this statue is a win Im gona really hate being disappointed its been a long wait

I'm praying for seemless QC, if not then at least i know Sideshw will comethrough on a replacement

Got it, email back for early shipping!!
Btw he is heavy! I didn't know that .

Wasn't expecting that.

BTW the shipping is gonna be $28.50 for UK customers :wave

Got the early notice but I need to wait as long as possible for funds that dont exist. Hopefully something opens up in my budget.

I'll get mine on Wednesday, looking forward for in hand pics tomorrow from Cali people.

After waiting for over a year, this better be a problem free statue.

Back