Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to buy in 1st post.

I'll get mine on Wednesday, looking forward for in hand pics tomorrow from Cali people.

After waiting for over a year, this better be a problem free statue.

this wednesdaY.....28th??:eek:

Cant wait for pictures of this one, imo this is the best from the 1/5 xmen line he is going to be great...( i hope)

These are going to be some photos to see when you guys get this in hand.

Oh man, expectations are so high for this piece. I just hope when we see in hand pictures that he lives up to those expectations. I've got to admit, I am hoping for the best but prepared for the worst in which case he will go back to SS.

I wonder why it took so long for him to be completed? I'm guessing there were either production issues or they moved the production of this piece to a new plant.

My Angel invoice doesn't show the NRD as being itemized towards the final cost. Doesn't the $30 get applied to final total?

Just seeing the $299.99 + 26.97 shipping fee totaled out.
Haven't pre ordered in so long I forget how the NRD works.

Happy this is finally on the way. :yess:

My Angel invoice doesn't show the NRD as being itemized towards the final cost. Doesn't the $30 get applied to final total?

Just seeing the $299.99 + 26.97 shipping fee totaled out.
Haven't pre ordered in so long I forget how the NRD works.

Happy this is finally on the way. :yess:

it will be adjusted on your credit card. The invoice is the total cost.

Interesting. I wonder how they determined who got the early shipping option (I PO the EX day 1). I probably wouldn't want him shipped early anyways. If the early pics aren't amazing, I'll probably cancel and put the money towards the Lara Croft PF.

I Po exclusive like 5 days before it sold out and I also received an email for early processing. I passed though as I need a few days to replenish the funds.

Interesting. I wonder how they determined who got the early shipping option (I PO the EX day 1). I probably wouldn't want him shipped early anyways. If the early pics aren't amazing, I'll probably cancel and put the money towards the Lara Croft PF.

Don't need to get an email. FYI, if you know that an email has been sent but you were one of the unlucky ones not to get one. Just call SSC and tell them that you want the early shipment. I've done this a few times before because I never get one of those emails.

I now always get my statues as soon as possible. If there are any issues, I won't have to worry about getting a replacement.

Anyone getting this today?

I'm really curious as to see the final pics :pray::pray:

Back