Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to buy in 1st post.

Been holding on to my points for a long time to get this piece.

Angel Com > Storm PF :lecture

Interesting conclusion. Im surprised at all the negative vibes on storm. I like angel very very much but im struggling because all of comiquettes are dropping in value. I like them, but I dont like making bad investments either. Torn right now.

Interesting conclusion. Im surprised at all the negative vibes on storm. I like angel very very much but im struggling because all of comiquettes are dropping in value. I like them, but I dont like making bad investments either. Torn right now.

Storm isn't that bad really, but Angel definately beats her IMO.

I don't view collecting as an investment personally more as a hobby, aftermarket means nothing to me so i'm stoked for this :yess:

Storm isn't that bad really, but Angel definately beats her IMO.

I don't view collecting as an investment personally more as a hobby, aftermarket means nothing to me so i'm stoked for this :yess:

Im usually the same way, I like to think of this as a hobby and not investment but right now im planning a wedding so im having to make some tough choices.

Where the heck is our arrival notice? It has been listed twice in the newsletter as coming in 30 days.

I jus bought a car and praying for another delay lol

Aside from the Lara PF and the 1/6 Fett, he's the only other item I got PO, so whenever he gets released, he gets released whether its next month or the end of the year. It doesn't really matter to me anymore, especially since I only got one payment left on him and knowing that he'll be coming sooner or later.

Aside from the Lara PF and the 1/6 Fett, he's the only other item I got PO, so whenever he gets released, he gets released whether its next month or the end of the year. It doesn't really matter to me anymore, especially since I only got one payment left on him and knowing that he'll be coming sooner or later.

I have a huge 4 month gap inbetween skaar & freddy where I don't have anything on order

Got an E-Mail from Sideshow...

"I see that the Exclusive Angel Comiquette (item#2001181) will be arriving into our warehouse on April 16th. Please expect a reminder email 1 week before your payment is charged"

:yess: should have it by the end of April

Wow looks like hes coming for real this time sweet

Back