Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm yes. I have been in the game long enough to know what Sideshow does. Hence my comment that the waitlist will most likely convert.

I've not actually ever bought anything from SS because I used to collect HT figures & EB figures but I've given that up now. Just wondering though with you also being from the UK how much would you roughly get charged for custom & shipping on a piece like this if bought from SS?

I've not actually ever bought anything from SS because I used to collect HT figures & EB figures but I've given that up now. Just wondering though with you also being from the UK how much would you roughly get charged for custom & shipping on a piece like this if bought from SS?

$25 delivery + 20% of the converted £ cost (UK VAT) + £15.50 (roughly) fedex charge

I don't think he is actuall sold out, this is that "Waitlist" period where they actually have a few left, but they are trying to get those like me who might be on the fence to finally jump on it. I won't be simply because I don't care about the character, but I could see how it would nudge a few because this sculpt is awesome.

:exactly: get on the WL now! It will convert still early. Lol I still hope that chicken will be worth it.

I would say it costs quite a lot. VAT + Fedex charge comes out to about 50-60 quid. That is another $80-$100 added on to the price of the statue and shipping.

am i the only one that thinks the gun in his left hand looks really lame? would have much preferred a realistic looking gun like a sub machine gun or assault rifle.

am i the only one that thinks the gun in his left hand looks really lame? would have much preferred a realistic looking gun like a sub machine gun or assault rifle.
that's my thoughts too....but it is very comic. Still don't like it is
the arm detachable if so i would love a custom sword hand.

Seems like it would have been better if just the hand was detachable because it is quite obvious where the arm attaches on the shoulder. Anyway, great statue and can't wait to get mine.

Funny that as soon as they made this statue they changed his costume. I like his old one better though. Anyone reading the new Deadpool comics by Tony Moore from Walking Dead?

my guess is they don't want to repeat the joker pf mistake and have the magnets not be strong enough. thus making the hands fall and break :slap

i for one will look into getting a custom arm made with a sword. just hoping the swords on his back are removable so it won't look weird.

my guess is they don't want to repeat the joker pf mistake and have the magnets not be strong enough. thus making the hands fall and break :slap

i for one will look into getting a custom arm made with a sword. just hoping the swords on his back are removable so it won't look weird.
i get you i hope the swords
are removable. The guys that made the custom mallet for the joker p.f used much stronger magnets than....sideshows c..k up :slap

There will be a custom sword arm and replacement sword holder for his back made but it's got a long way to go. But it is coming.... now i have to buy him :yess:

Picked up a lego minifigure polybag today and got the guy in a chicken suit figure.

First thing i thought of was this.

tumblr_lemtn9BeMu1qf6h2t.jpg

So i'm combing it with my Deadpool minifigure for a Deadpool mascot figure

Back