Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You wouldn't hardly get anything in this hobby if you cancel every delayed piece. Unfortunately it's just part of the hobby

That's it canceled all my orders. I'm out see you guys around.

tombstone-well-bye.gif

I think he's joking, he must be. He's been a member since June so it doesn't take long to realise that 99% of the stuff in this hobby gets delayed.

I don't mind delays, I just use that time to buy pieces I missed out on from before & other things. There's always something I want :lol

Pretty excited for this PF. Deadpool looks awesome! Missed out on the Ex sadly but it's all good. Ill be ordering him once he's in stock. Very stoked to see some in hand pics. :)

Will the regular arm even be removable? I ordered the EX specifically for the "better" looking mask, I couldn't care less for the chicken hand.

Will the regular arm even be removable? I ordered the EX specifically for the "better" looking mask, I couldn't care less for the chicken hand.

arent both masks included in both regular and ex? i thought the ex was just the chicken. :(

Back