Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EX isn't a big deal for me since I'd never use it and taxes in CA are a ***** anyway so who has a the best AD order for this? I don't have a Vader (blasphemous) and feel like I need one in my collection, although I'd prefer the ANH version that I stupidly passed on...

EX isn't a big deal for me since I'd never use it and taxes in CA are a ***** anyway so who has a the best AD order for this? I don't have a Vader (blasphemous) and feel like I need one in my collection, although I'd prefer the ANH version that I stupidly passed on...

JediJim is selling his ex. for a pretty decent price!

I can get it cheaper without any deposit though

that is why is the severed gaunlet worth it...hmmm

Are you saying you can get it cheaper through a different retailer? That's probably true. However, the price on Sideshow is the same regardless of whether you buy the EX or regular because the NRD of $25 on the EX is deducted from the prices of $249.99, making it $224.99 plus shipping when it's ready to ship to you.

According to the info posted on Tuesday there will be a hand as well... I'll be pretty upset if they don't include it. Seeings as how we've seen the proto of it and it was listed here:

I have you now…”
Cue the Imperial March! It’s been four years since our first Darth Vader release in Sixth Scale, and the Sideshow team is thrilled to revisit the Dark Lord – just in time for the Return of the Jedi 30th Anniversary!

“Impressive. Most impressive.”
We’ve gone above and beyond to capture Lord Vader in cinematic detail. In addition to a redesigned body and expertly crafted costume, the Darth Vader Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure includes essential accessories sure to impress true Star Wars fans.

Collectors will find astonishing detail inside the helmet, and an intricate mask with head reveal. Twelve interchangeable hands offer the ability to pose Darth Vader with a variety of powerful Force gestures. To complete this Deluxe edition, we’re including an impressive Imperial-themed light up display base, and meditation chamber stand for helmet dome and mask display.

‘Return of the Jedi’ 30th Anniversary Exclusive
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Darth Vader Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure will feature an additional swap out of Darth Vader’s severed gauntlet and hand (shown right).

With this unique accessory, represent the climactic battle between father and son from the conclusion of Return of the Jedi, moments before Anakin’s final redemption.

Both the regular and Exclusive versions of this figure will be priced at $249.99.

The Exclusive Darth Vader Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure will be available for Pre-Order on Thursday, May 23rd, 2013 in the weekly Sideshow Newsletter, which is typically published between 2PM and 3PM (Pacific Time).
This will be a day long remembered.

It really does feel like an incredibly sloppy pre-order given the cost of the figure, the time they've been teasing the damn thing and how important of a release :huh

I mean:
1) pictures of the figure with 2 different bodysuits
2) vague/limited pictures of the headsculpt
3) incorrect logo on the light-up stand
4) 1 picture of the exclusive, seemingly no picture of the entire exclusive
5) vague description making it confusing about what actually comes with the figure

Are you saying you can get it cheaper through a different retailer? That's probably true. However, the price on Sideshow is the same regardless of whether you buy the EX or regular because the NRD of $25 on the EX is deducted from the prices of $249.99, making it $224.99 plus shipping when it's ready to ship to you.

yes...plus no deposit...plus points to redeem

Might to true for US but with taxes for blighty it's makes a lot of difference

Darth trafford posted "So no word on the display dio?

That would have been a cool extra.
Even as a separate piece."
Yes. It would be sideshow have apparently said no.

:monkey4
According to the info posted on Tuesday there will be a hand as well... I'll be pretty upset if they don't include it. Seeings as how we've seen the proto of it and it was listed here:

It really does feel like an incredibly sloppy pre-order given the cost of the figure, the time they've been teasing the damn thing and how important of a release :huh

I mean:
1) pictures of the figure with 2 different bodysuits
2) vague/limited pictures of the headsculpt
3) incorrect logo on the light-up stand
4) 1 picture of the exclusive, seemingly no picture of the entire exclusive
5) vague description making it confusing about what actually comes with the figure

Sloopy and amateur. I mean they have had a year to get their **** together...come on Sideshow.. :dunno

Back