Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good. Bye.

why do people need to tell fans of this figure they arent buying it. do you think we give a horses *** if you are buying this? no we dont. get lost.

and this isnt directed at bloodgear, its directed at all the haters. just **** off already. your opinion doesnt mean anything to those of us who like this regardless of price or baggy suits or whatever detail you dont like. if the item was in hand, and there was issues thats one thing, you bought something and it sucks, so you can voice your opinion here. but all the hate on an item that has been on pre order for 24 hours is a joke. you *** clown haters need to seriously **** off and go somewhere where you can discuss items you like and are excited about.

There's no way im ordering this version of darth vader :nana::nana::nana:

I really like the figure myself, but this is a discussion forum and differing opinions are an inevitable part of that. People are free to say what they like, what disappoints them, or whatever they want about the figure as long as they're not going against the rules and insulting other members.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Can someone please tell me, will other retailers like BBTS get this for preorder also? Or do I have to buy through Sideshow?

Sorry, I don't know if this was already asked.

WTF???? :rotfl

Ok.. you know what? You really need to settle down. :)

Discussing things pleasantly / joking as a community of fans - as we're all doing? That's fine.

Getting all flustered & confrontational - like you? Don't need it.

Feel free to express an opposing view, but try to use some diplomacy - & courtesy.. honestly. :monkey1

i agree... live and let live.

Beats the hell out of me. I'm just telling you what Those of us who have been around for several years already know. There are EXCELLENT examples of this scatterd throughout the boards. Amazingly accurate sculpts of mace windu, Obi-wan, and luke skywalker that lucasfilm rejected in favor of ones that DID get selected. Pix, want to weigh in on this and back me up here?

That... is an excellent question. I guess becuase sad humpty dumpty man from the end of ROTJ dosn't make for as cool looking a sculpt as the toy companies imagine Vader looking under the mask in mid-fight.

Just a guess.

Does make for a movie accurate figure doesn't it, for those that would like to create that scene, personally I'd prefer to pay $50 less and not have the head sculpt as I'd never want to portray Vader at his weakest moment

good. Bye.

why do people need to tell fans of this figure they arent buying it. do you think we give a horses *** if you are buying this? no we dont. get lost.

and this isnt directed at bloodgear, its directed at all the haters. just **** off already. your opinion doesnt mean anything to those of us who like this regardless of price or baggy suits or whatever detail you dont like. if the item was in hand, and there was issues thats one thing, you bought something and it sucks, so you can voice your opinion here. but all the hate on an item that has been on pre order for 24 hours is a joke. you *** clown haters need to seriously **** off and go somewhere where you can discuss items you like and are excited about.

:lol goddam haters

good. Bye.

tumblr_inline_mgi92bpYiH1ro2d43.gif

good. Bye.

That's like asking why do people that plan to buy a product tell people they are purchasing it. We all have opinions and just just because people give reasons for not purchasing something doesn't mean you should express your opinion of not liking there not liking your opinion....I just divided by zero...............

Sideshow has updated his description. I only just noticed it so it's probably old news, but it supports what SideshowAlex has already written, plus giving the total number of hands:

The Darth Vader Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure features:
• Newly Developed Fully Articulated Darth Vader body
• Fabric body suit and cape
• Detailed armor and gloves
• Head with Helmet and Mask
• Additional Anakin Skywalker Portrait
Detailed chest and belt boxes with light-up features
Ten (10) Gloved hands for various gestures
• Lightsaber(s): Hilt Only and Hilt with Blade
• Light-up figure display base with Imperial symbol
• Additional Helmet and Mask accessories with light-up Meditation Chamber display base
• Sideshow Exclusive: Severed Gauntlet and Hand

The photo showing the hands was correct. They are mostly right hands.

sideshow-collectibles-darth-vader-deluxe-sixth-scale-figure-06.jpg

Does make for a movie accurate figure doesn't it, for those that would like to create that scene, personally I'd prefer to pay $50 less and not have the head sculpt as I'd never want to portray Vader at his weakest moment

Weird. I consider that scene Vader's strongest moment.

WTF???? :rotfl

Ok.. you know what? You really need to settle down. :)

Discussing things pleasantly / joking as a community of fans - as we're all doing? That's fine.

Getting all flustered & confrontational - like you? Don't need it.

Feel free to express an opposing view, but try to use some diplomacy - & courtesy.. honestly. :monkey1

Settle down? Confrontational? Courtesy? This is who I am. You haven't seen me wound up or confrontational. These are my thoughts. Just as some people choose to complain about the figure, I choose to complain about the complainers.

If you don't like my posts, just block me. I don't need you're holier than thou BS speech and it won't change my posting habits.

A large portion of the posts here are negative towards the figure which isn't even in hands. I want to read through the conversation and its mind numbing to sort through the garbage. So I added my two worthless cents. If you don't like it, tough. I have to read a ton of posts I hate too.

Back