Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will the darth vader hand and foot pegs fit the kp03 body? It doesn't do me any good to try and swap the body if the pegs wont fit.

Well seeing as no one has received theirs yet (who mods figures) you will just have to wait to have that one answered.

Sideshow have moved my final Vader flexpay. It has been moved from the 5th to the 15th...guess I'll be waiting a little longer for him.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

The 7th is 4 days away and i haven't gotten the notice either.

I want to know how the hell you get the body suit off the default body?
Its a one piece suit from what i saw on rebelscum, i couldn't see an opening.

Will the darth vader hand and foot pegs fit the kp03 body? It doesn't do me any good to try and swap the body if the pegs wont fit.

Questions, questions, so many questions....

Patience. Soon you will be with him.

Just got my notice for Tuesday. That was pretty sudden. Should have him the following Monday. Really can't wait to finally have a Vader!

Just got my notice for Tuesday. That was pretty sudden. Should have him the following Monday. Really can't wait to finally have a Vader!

I think i'm to *blame*. I spoke to them today and told them that most people here got their notice for the 7th but a few of us hadn't. She said i should have gotten it and to check my spam filter. When i said there was nothing there she said she would check with processing dept.

and now i have my notice! :clap

Must have been a glitch in the matrix.

I think i'm to *blame*. I spoke to them today and told them that most people here got their notice for the 7th but a few of us hadn't. She said i should have gotten it and to check my spam filter. When i said there was nothing there she said she would check with processing dept.

and now i have my notice! :clap

Must have been a glitch in the matrix.

I never got the 2 week notice but I knew it would be any day now since some reviewers already had this awesome guy in hand. Gonna be an expensive start to the new year with Vader, Superman and the Crow. :monkey1

Looking forward to those in-hand pictures. Just watched SSC's video, again, and honestly I feel most of the complaining with the figure is off base. Properly presented, it looks fantastic.

Looking forward to those in-hand pictures. Just watched SSC's video, again, and honestly I feel most of the complaining with the figure is off base. Properly presented, it looks fantastic.

The lighting in SSC's video helps it too. I plan on displaying him in a Master Light House display case so it should look pretty boss! :pray:

Yes, no doubt lighting is key with Vader. Thinking about getting one of those Light House displays for my work desk (lucky enough to work from home). I'm waiting on breaking everything out for display until we get some renos done, so that might be an inexpensive stopgap in the meantime.

Wow. January 3rd I get a January 7th processing email???? :O

I mean, I'm in, but what happened to 2-3 weeks notice? What happened to ONE week????

Wow. January 3rd I get a January 7th processing email???? :O

I mean, I'm in, but what happened to 2-3 weeks notice? What happened to ONE week????

We, or just I, got a notice on the 23rd saying they would charge on the 7th.

I just tried calling SS to have them charge me and they can't do it yet because it's not in stock yet. :(

It's encouraging to see positive praise and thoughts on this figure. The video does seem to really properly display him in a way that's flattering. That was a bummer when Opti didn't really pose him very much, but instead went into the details of the details....i don't really care so much about seeing all the hands or an at length description of them, DO THE DESCRIPTION ON VADER and pose him showing the different hands. Geez. :gah:

I'm not a huge collector so I just collect what I think would make good displays for our home, so I don't have as much desire to pull the trigger on this one yet, especially when I see all the criticisms. But I sure can imagine someday having an area to display this in another room, if I were ever to build out.

Back