Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Thanks. Now I wonder how he got that helmet off?? Cut, or did it come off on it's own?

Regardless, his Vader is epic, for a tiny Vader.

I really am looking forward to seeing this new Vader when people start posting pictures.

This is an assembly figure...you can pop off the head, arms, etc

Nobody has posed the new Vader in those reviews holding the belt like Mchaley's either, let alone tried to futz it properly.
The Rebelscum pics show the figure in a neutral pose - front on, without any distracting pic lighting or manipulation, & that one speaks volumes. :wink1:

It's not as simple as that. Here's a link to my custom thread so you get the gist of what went into the figure: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130570
This should help if you're attempting something similar.

Thanks Mark. I saw later that you clarified you didn't use the entire helmet and mask, just the helmet portion of the Koto. Nice job, btw, incredible.

Also, love your art.

Our boy has a Medi 2.0, but I was always wondering what mods could be done to improve him. You seem to have hit the right formula.

Thanks again. I appreciate it.

The Rebelscum pics show the figure in a neutral pose - front on, without any distracting pic lighting or manipulation, & that one speaks volumes. :wink1:

And it doesn't have skinny arms in that Rebelscum pic where he holds his belt either.:lol

It's still not futzed properly though. The chest box is crooked, Helmet isn't sitting on top of the cape collar around the neck, wrists aren't bent to hold the belt realistically either.

McHaley's Vader's cape is folded over from the neck and across the shoulders? Why is that? Or is it just thicker material.

Look, I'm not saying SSC Vader is not without it's faults but McHaley's has been prepped for photography beter (McHaley's Vader is awesome, don't get me wrong) than SSC's. In hand this Vader will come up a lot better with better setting up.

Anyway, I'm still buying it.:rotfl

Last edited:
Would this be easy to swap out with a larger size body in order to fill out the suit? I've never done it before, so was just curious

I still haven't received a 15 day notice and ordered months ago. People are saying they are being charged on the 7th? I'm worried they will charge me on the 7th without telling me and i won't have enough in my account without moving some money in first.

The strange thing is. Some people that have also ordered Commander Wolffe got notices for him, but haven't received the Vader notice.

So I got a Vader charge notice for the 9th, but nothing for Commander Wolffe. :(

I still haven't received a 15 day notice and ordered months ago. People are saying they are being charged on the 7th? I'm worried they will charge me on the 7th without telling me and i won't have enough in my account without moving some money in first.

Then just make sure you have enough in there on the 7th. :cuckoo:

Should look good. I have a extra KP02 just in case he is too tall.

The suit looks like it might be snug, but if it's pressed vinyl, heating it up with a hair dryer should make it easer to get on.

Back