Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on all the members who recently got their Vader figures.

Also that was a great review on Lord Vader Joebizz34 and also your SW collection is most impressive. :clap

It just arrived. I haven't been this excited about a figure in a long time.

s7TAr4i.jpg

What IM 3 base are you guys referring to?

I posted this a few pages back. It's part of the Iron Man 3 Workshop base that I was not using because it's too big. I'm thinking I could put Vader in the middle and have him flanked on both sides by Storm Troopers on the elevated platform. I think it will be a nice setup plus it will eliminate the Vader is too tall perception.

xgij3p.jpg

He looks great in the pics! Excited to get him. Along with Jabba and the Emperor in his throne, my grails are complete!
The one thing I might do is throw more gloss on him. I want him Death Star II Arrival shiny!

He is very glossy as is. I don't think that translates well in some of the pictures.

I wonder if the QC issues has something to do with why this was split into two shipments.

SSC told me there was an issue at the port and more should ship shortly. Could mean anything.

I ordered as soon as it went up so shipping out to customers doesn't seem to follow any particular routines. I ordered a figure a while back the day it was available to ship and got it before others who had preordered.

Got mine in and wow, he is much more impressive in person. The cape I was worried about seems to be pretty free of fraying at first glance. He is HUGE...the base, too haha

SSC told me there was an issue at the port and more should ship shortly. Could mean anything.

I ordered as soon as it went up so shipping out to customers doesn't seem to follow any particular routines. I ordered a figure a while back the day it was available to ship and got it before others who had preordered.

Same here. I had my order in within 5 minutes of the page going live. :crying:

Whachoo talkin' bout? Dey is too lovingly at me at dat pace. :lecture

i think they have a mole here & knows you've sold/traded like 5 vaders. it's probably a passive aggressive way of letting you know you better keep this one...........:wink1:

Back