Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, if you're on the fence because of height or skinny arms or whatever... forget that and go buy this figure. It really is impressive. Yes, the arms are a little too skinny. And yes, Wor-Gar, he has crotch bunch... but these are little nits compared to the great figure you're getting. The one thing I wish SSC had included was the "join me" hand. I know that's from Empire, but still.

I think I lucked out as far as missing tuskes, scuffs, snags, whatever... I don't see anything wrong with mine.

Now to photos. You want artsy? You want fartsy? You get both from me!

wWNbaM3.jpg
EybueTn.jpg

ZhMh91F.jpg

3FWxgfL.jpg

ICB8ZT8.jpg

uT6x5x1.jpg

cmi0bF6.jpg

I'll definitely be taking more this weekend when I have more time to set things up properly. I did these a little rushed.

Now I've noticed that one of the straps isn't connected to the center chest piece. I guess it was supposed to be glued and wasn't or came free. I need to stop looking at this thing before it falls apart >_<

This was mentioned before on the first video review. There's no point to putting together the disassembled helmet when you have the fully assembled helmet available.

PJB-1138's point is that SSC wasn't far off from having a completely functional reveal helmet. Then they could have dropped the second head which would have cut down the cost of the figure some.

Now I've noticed that one of the straps isn't connected to the center chest piece. I guess it was supposed to be glued and wasn't or came free. I need to stop looking at this thing before it falls apart >_<

Had a strap detach on me as well. Dab of superglue and it's fine.

At least you got your figures; tusk or no tusk. I won't be getting mine for a while because there was a second shipment that got held up. Sucks. My last flex is tomorrow too

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

me too, the left one is missing. anyone ever called in to see what Sideshow can do about the missing piece? will they sent you another head or do we have to ship the figure back to Sideshow to get replacement?

I'm gonna call in tomorrow morning, but while in the mean time would like to see if anyone has any solution yet?

Congrats Batty! Awesome Pics. Really loving mine I was posing him in so many ways. It was just a fun day. Can't stop starring at him. Truly Amazing. So happy.

me too, the left one is missing. anyone ever called in to see what Sideshow can do about the missing piece? will they sent you another head or do we have to ship the figure back to Sideshow to get replacement?

I'm gonna call in tomorrow morning, but while in the mean time would like to see if anyone has any solution yet?

You should email, as they're going to request pictures, then more than likely just ship you a new head, and then you destroy the old head.

All these missing tusks leads to the forgone conclusion we will soon see a sideshow reveal of 1/6 Jawa's. They are clearly already loose in the factory and grabbing anything that's not nailed down.

All these missing tusks leads to the forgone conclusion we will soon see a sideshow reveal of 1/6 Jawa's. They are clearly already loose in the factory and grabbing anything that's not nailed down.
lol not sure what farmers would want to do with vader tusks :lol

Bravo! Nice pose

Nice pics Batty. Mucho gusto.

Congrats Batty! Awesome Pics. Really loving mine I was posing him in so many ways. It was just a fun day. Can't stop starring at him. Truly Amazing. So happy.

So, Batty...what I'm getting from your pics is that Vader is not so much black as he is a bluish black.

No, he's obviously brown. :lol

thanks for the kind words on my pics (i still think they are crappy:lol)

all nice pics batty...........but this is money.........:lecture

Thanks everyone! :duff

Sideshow really did a great job with Vader. Licorice pants... :lol

Back