Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any ideas on how to mod the battery compartment so it can be powered by a wall outlet?

I wish the Shaw head had Sith eyes, I know it's not accurate but neither is that sculpt. I just think it would look insanely cool.

No broken tusks on mine, but I do have a red dot/blemish underneath his left eye of the helmeted head... dammit.

IMG_4590.JPG

well here goes my crappy pics....................
dv1_zpse2a1fddf.jpg

dv2_zps61128aea.jpg

dv3_zpsff967f85.jpg

same position just varied the cam adjustments a bit. i really like the look of the helmet looking up at it & since he will be up on a shelf i don't think i'm going to even change anything about him.................................................yet anyway....:lol

Yup, those are indeed crappy. :D

Great shots man. I cant wait to get mine.

So, is the unlit hilt with this supposed to have a small silver peg coming out of where the blade would be? Looks dumb.

On closer inspection, my masked head has several areas with stray paint and some weird indentations at the bottoms of the eyes. Glossy black/gray really shows every error =/

Can't wait to do a professional Review on Vader. Right now just playing around with all the options. Just having fun doing so. looks awesome in anything you put him in.

So Vader arrived...first thing ill say is phew, no broken tusks +1
Secondly I'm blow away at how great this turned out to be, it's MILES ahead of the anh version.
I really didn't expect it to be much better than the old one but sideshow defiantly put a lot of thought into improving on this one.
The pants thing is noticeable but the trade off for articulation is pretty good.
I think this could be a strong contender for one of sideshow best releases.

Back