Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him from a fellow member
7a7514232fbd53c3db6d34f5d89009bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ended up getting the exclusive version off of Ebay for $225 shipped. Pretty excited about that. Especially since the Hot Toys is $300. I just can't see myself spending that much on a 12" figure.

I just wish they hadn't screwed up on the suit for this guy. That's my only real complaint. Speaking of, does anyone know how to get a proper one for this figure?

Awesome Outlander! He's a great figure and I agree, the HT one just doesn't seem to be justified at $300. $250 would have been stretching it. I was able to pick up the regular version for $130 about a year ago. Of course he had a broken tusk on the mask and didn't come with the extra helmet. But I do a lot of customizing and was able to craft a new tusk from small rod styrene. Wouldn't even notice the difference now. I use the helmet stand for his unlit light saber!

Some of the pictures of the HT one has me breathing easier. He looks great next to those troopers around the Falcon, so they may have corrected the height.

Someone with HT Chwbacca needs to pose their unfixed SS Vader together.

I think you guys like to make a big deal of the SS one's height. He looks awesome on the shelf.

Her is my Jedi hunting party. He takes two of his best "Vader's Fist" guys (ones that can actually hit things with their guns), One Veteran Elite Scout Sniper and then a trio of the best trackers in the known galaxy. The Bounty Hunters find the Jedi, the Troopers distract them from a distance and then Vader comes in and kills them, preferably by choking the life out of them.

jedi_hunting.jpg
20150906_153850.jpg

Here are another with him side by side with Fett and Scout:

20150906_153951.jpg

I think he looks awesome. He is huge and imposing and although many have nitpicked the details of his costume to death on here, I think it looks pretty great. They also did a good job on the reveal head which I had him posed with initially but you just cant beat that helmet design.

I was joking. I actually don't have HT Vader on order. I didn't get SS ESB Vader. My last Vader was SS ANH which I modified best I could.

I need to see pictures in hand of the new HT Vader before I jump... but he looks very tempting. If the height is correct, I'll get him. If he's 14+inches too like Sideshow, I'll pass and pick up parts for my old one.

Back