Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed the fixed the cog

100076_press07_zps83471754.jpg

100076_press06-001.jpg

Nice, some improvement :slap :rotfl

Very exciting, new to the 1/6 world and this is only my third ever order for a figure. In-stock Boba will be here next week, so he'll beat the two preorders I have out there.

Not that it matters too much (since I wanted the exclusive), but how were you guys able to find the regular version on the SSC site? Newsletter took me straight to the exclusive, menu walking I couldn't find the regular.

Anyone else underwhelmed? Baggy pants and the HS isn't really revealed yet. And, if the lightsaber doesn't light up, I wish they'd not photoshop it.

Very exciting, new to the 1/6 world and this is only my third ever order for a figure. In-stock Boba will be here next week, so he'll beat the two preorders I have out there.

Not that it matters too much (since I wanted the exclusive), but how were you guys able to find the regular version on the SSC site? Newsletter took me straight to the exclusive, menu walking I couldn't find the regular.

Take the last number off of the item number in your browser bar and it'll go to the regular version.

Oh man go with the EX. Same price and you get the Severed Gauntlet. Really come on, really. I want me a Severed Gauntlet hand. So SSC gets $25 today. Big deal.

not sure if the severed gauntlet is worth the extra cost....its just going to sit in a bag...while there is no HT luke jedi to cut off his hand :)

I'm a Giants fan, Jimmie!! :mad:

You know, the first one needed some mods but it's still one of my VERY favorite figures. You're gonna love this one. :lecture

Have a good weekend, bro! I'm going to Tahoe with a bunch of buddies. :rock :duff

I know you're a giants fan which is precisely why I'm bustin your chops.

Have fun in Tahoe. Should be great weather up there.

not sure if the severed gauntlet is worth the extra cost....its just going to sit in a bag...while there is no HT luke jedi to cut off his hand :)

I think it costs the same through Sideshow whether you get the EX or not. You just have to pay a $25 deposit with the exclusive and you don't for the regular.

Glad they addressed the base issue and thanks to Alex for clearing up that there is an extra mask and dome.

You mean trolling.

Exactly :lecture :lol

I don't think so.

It's one assembled helmet (like the ANH), one helmet in pieces for the display stand and the Anakin sculpt.

Also I don't think the assembled pieces can be reassembled. For display only.

I'm thinking this as well... possibly the neck/chin piece will be single item that either a 1 piece dome and mask or a shaw portrait plug into. And the extra mask and dome only go on the display base, or can be held by Vader.

What's the point of having the hand?

Because severed hands are always cool... I plan to have the Bespin one dangling from the weathervane and I'm sure I could find something fun to do with this one :lecture

I think it costs the same through Sideshow whether you get the EX or not. You just have to pay a $25 deposit with the exclusive and you don't for the regular.

I can get it cheaper without any deposit though

that is why is the severed gaunlet worth it...hmmm

EX is ordered. 2014 will be starting out great. This is the most wanted figure I have had missing from my collection. Bring on VADER.

Back