Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JrW2NMC.gif

So, we got early samples of R2 reviewed last month, Sideshow sent out emails with pic of sample Scout and Bike today but they didn't felt the need to share pics of Han early sample. It does feel like they want to hide this from us as long as possible each passing day.

Hiding or delaying won't make any difference. It's doubtful any lack of photos has anything to do with the quality whether it be terrible or great,

I actually sent an email asking if they were planning on updating photos of Han like they did with Snake and R2, but I knew that would have the same effect as me opening my front door and asking the same question.
The one thing I hold onto is a certain photographer said he was considering picking this figure up.

I actually sent an email asking if they were planning on updating photos of Han like they did with Snake and R2, but I knew that would have the same effect as me opening my front door and asking the same question.
The one thing I hold onto is a certain photographer said he was considering picking this figure up.

Updated photos of Han are scheduled to be shown off to customers that ordered him next week and then the gallery will be updated shortly thereafter.

-SideshowAlex

Thanks Alex.
Will there be adequate time after the pictures have been shared to cancel our orders should we not be happy with the end result?

Strange that they do it that way. Why show pics to people who already bought it when they should be posting pics to get more people to buy it. Odd.

Strange that they do it that way. Why show pics to people who already bought it when they should be posting pics to get more people to buy it. Odd.

IME, nothing about Sideshow's business jibes with anything I've ever experienced in any industry before. Not saying it's good nor bad, but they definitely march to the beat of their own drum.

IME, nothing about Sideshow's business jibes with anything I've ever experienced in any industry before. Not saying it's good nor bad, but they definitely march to the beat of their own drum.

Maybe because they've enjoyed having a more or less captive audience? Hard to say, I'm no expert but there's not a lot of direct competition and this HT thing is recent...then again I don't know anything about their other licenses or products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Alex.
Will there be adequate time after the pictures have been shared to cancel our orders should we not be happy with the end result?

The updated photos will be sent along with the fedex tracking number.:lol

Back