Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Alex.
Will there be adequate time after the pictures have been shared to cancel our orders should we not be happy with the end result?

There should be if people so wished to as this piece hasn't arrived in house yet to ship out yet.

-SideshowAlex

Strange that they do it that way. Why show pics to people who already bought it when they should be posting pics to get more people to buy it. Odd.

To give those a look first (since they ordered the piece)...gives them new news since they've been waiting. We've done this with many pieces as of late. Usually the new photos are released to everyone 24 hours later. And of course, people just post the link or photos directly right after they get the email, so lots of non-purchasers see the photos before the product page is updated anyways.

-SideshowAlex

Well... to be honest, I'm keeping this one no matter how the head comes out (which I've said from the start, ever since I ordered this one from a bus on the NJ Turnpike, seemingly in 2010) and I really hate to say that. Because of the hood and scarf, the headsculpt isn't quite as critical on this one, and there are a number of other HF portraits out there that would work for the small amount of face that's visible. And there is still a lot of goodies in this set to make it a okay-decent deal (for me at least) without the heads - blue coat being top of that list.

If this head is indeed a fail, I'll be pretty bummed though - as I was hoping to use the non-hood head for an ESB Solo. And... I also really worry about SSC if this one is a dud... there's been a few lol's at their expense in the past six months, R2 was a surprisingly rough ride (to some degree undeserved,) and if Han and Luke Hoth are duds in the headsculpt department, well... I'm worried people will sort of give up on mainline characters from them. I just don't know how many Drakes you get.

So, really looking forward to seeing the production head pics next week.... I think...:panic:

To give those a look first (since they ordered the piece)...gives them new news since they've been waiting. We've done this with many pieces as of late. Usually the new photos are released to everyone 24 hours later. And of course, people just post the link or photos directly right after they get the email, so lots of non-purchasers see the photos before the product page is updated anyways.

Will these be previews pics of both colored coats, I hope? I've got the blue on on order, but I'm still kinda on the fence as to which I really want, and which might look closest to the movie color...

Will these be previews pics of both colored coats, I hope? I've got the blue on on order, but I'm still kinda on the fence as to which I really want, and which might look closest to the movie color...

Full new product gallery pictures of both jacket versions were shot and are what will be shown in the photo update.
-SideshowAlex

The entertainment factor has left the thread........it went from conspiracy and despair to renewed hope because official pics were announced. Man I hope the head sculpt is a disaster to get this thread back on track until then back to dock thread :rotfl. Jk

Oh man, trust me, if I could have got to the depot yesterday, I would have done! It had to be this time where EMS took longer than the usual 2 days! It'll be delivered to my work (along with R2), so I'll bung some iPad pics up as soon as he arrives.

Oh man, trust me, if I could have got to the depot yesterday, I would have done! It had to be this time where EMS took longer than the usual 2 days! It'll be delivered to my work (along with R2), so I'll bung some iPad pics up as soon as he arrives.

You better send me them in a pm on Facebook first mate lol

Pics in 24hrs :panic:

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Back