Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

I'm really hoping that after all the hype and waiting that this figure turns out decent. I'm actually a bit more excited about the Hoth Luke but if this turns out good that will give me more hope for that figure and other future Sideshow figures. If not I'll have to reconsider the Sideshow human figures I'm considering at the moment.

One thing I didn't like from that recent toy show early production version was how the texture of the fur-lined hood seemed to have changed. The first one looks soft and the second one looks like a Brillo pad.
Left is original SDCC display and right is Toy Seoul.

One thing I didn't like from that recent toy show early production version was how the texture of the fur-lined hood seemed to have changed. The first one looks soft and the second one looks like a Brillo pad.

Probably used real fur on the prototype then switched to fake fur. That would be a typical Sideshow move.

^ Well one is top quality used for display to get you to purchase and the other is a mass produced production sample with cheaper materials.

It may be a cynical comment but one is a nice fur looking material and the other is well......

I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Back