Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did he have two-tone gloves in the movie?

Yes. The 'sleeve' is an extra piece attached to the hand:

Han-Solo-in-Empire-Strikes-Back-Movie-Screenshot.jpg

Enhanced the pics a bit - these are really small images.

Looks like the face just below the eyes isn't as distorted as the hatted head.

3462mae.png

Hmm, looking at the pics again, there's like three different shades of blue there. Really hoping the blue we get is either in the darker one or the more muted one shown with the accessories....

Either way, I'm liking it more than the brown at the moment.

Whew. I was really having second thoughts on this today. The hat-head anime eyes nearly made me cancel, but the indoor head nails Ford's likeness (for ROTJ, but that's still better than Hot Toys did)

Hmm, looking at the pics again, there's like three different shades of blue there. Really hoping the blue we get is either in the darker one or the more muted one shown with the accessories....

Sideshow did state:

...an update showing the final production of our Han Solo Sixth Scale Figures

So presumably it's all the same coat under different lighting?

But Sideshow did also state that production photos would be shown first to those who had him on pre-order - so we know they speak with a forked tongue! :lol

Whew. I was really having second thoughts on this today. The hat-head anime eyes nearly made me cancel, but the indoor head nails Ford's likeness (for ROTJ, but that's still better than Hot Toys did)
Despite the wonky eyes and apparent head deformation, it is still more clearly Ford than the HT version, IMO.

I dunno. Looks like another caricature of a human SW character. Typical Sideshow. 2005 quality at 4 times the price. I had to cancel this one.

Back