Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn those eyes. They'll hunt me when i sleep. Shame cause the shape of the face is there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Han Bespin coats for any of you! AND I'm pre-buying all the parted ones from TA.:yess:

A close up of this figure's eyes will be my new sig as soon as this arrives and it will go great with my avatar.:pfft:

bugeyes.jpg

Bert_Untooned.JPG

HT Han may not look like Solo (different conversation to be had) BUT it does look human, this thing looks like a puppet or the doll from The Conjuring.

Seriously. What would you rather have happen, show a guest the HT Han and have them do this over the likeness:

tumblr_m5uos53dRh1qbygev.gif

Or show them SSC Han and have them do this:

tumblr_inline_mu6d6qhVKm1rrje9w.gif

Seriously. What would you rather have happen, show a guest the HT Han and have them do this over the likeness:

tumblr_m5uos53dRh1qbygev.gif

Or show them SSC Han and have them do this:

tumblr_inline_mu6d6qhVKm1rrje9w.gif

I don't think anyone I know, would ever give a **** regardless

That's why sometimes I think a lot of people in here are way over critical.

You can **** on SSC (I know I do) for a lot of thier business practices, but these are toys at the end of the day and personally glad to be able to add mot of them to my collection.

I also don't think if you ever told anyone how much you paid for it, that their reaction would be, for that money it should look just like Harrison Ford, and that dude eyes are way off.

I think their answer would be, you paid 200$ for a toy doll? Are you retarded?

Talibane: Hannequin needs to replace your Solo avatar.

If I cancel Han and Luke Hoth, I can get HT stormtroopers for free.

I already made a stormtrooper that was free, and used reward points for Han, so they cost me about $75 each.:yess:

But... then I'll pay $380 for the Luke Hoth (with coupon) and the HT stormtrooper. So... I guess it kinda evens out.:gah:

Chucky Han has a knife to your throat right now, doesn't he? Tap once for yes, twice for no...

Tap, tap...

By no means pointing at you Khev, just in general, some of the complaints I find comical and tbh just excuses by people who are mentally preparing themselves to not spend the money

Would I have like my r2 to be bit more sturdier if you will, ya, but I want that piece to help my collection so I live with the flaws

Tap, tap...

By no means pointing at you Khev, just in general, some of the complaints I find comical and tbh just excuses by people who are mentally preparing themselves to not spend the money

Would I have like my r2 to be bit more sturdier if you will, ya, but I want that piece to help my collection so I live with the flaws

I'm sure a lot of people will get this Han to look really good with proper futzing and lighting and so forth. But while I am having fun running with the whole "killer Han" thing in all honesty right now I do think the production SSC Han flaws are more "in your face" and disappointing than the HT Han's likeness issues.

Back